New DVD Update as of November 26, 2004

cathec

Just a reminder that our current preslae prices for the 11 new cathe DVDs will "END" on November 30th. Pre-Order online before the end of the month and save up to $60 on Cathe's next DVD series.

New DVD Update as of November 26, 2004

We have now finished filming all 10 new DVDs. Three teams have been working on the 11 new DVDs. The 1st team finished filming the the new routines last Thursday.Several of the people on the first team will now be merged into team 2 and 3 now that their work is done. The 2nd team is working on the editing of the new workouts and they have currently finished working on 8 of the 10 programs. The 3rd team is working on the authoring of the DVDs and they have been busy creating the DVD menu screens. It’s still too early for us to give you a firm ship date, but by having different teams working on this series of DVDs at the same time we hope to dramatically decrease the time it takes us to turn around this project. Normally, we film all the workouts first… and then edit all the routines…and then finally author all the DVDs. We will keep you updated each week on our progress in the "Ask Cathe" forum.

Excellent. Thank you for the update. I can see you all in white coats and glasses, holding clipboards and zipping around with a bunch of computers everywhere and that frantic "Newsreel" music in the background. Go go go go teams!! I'm watchin' ya. ;-) ;-)

I cannot wait! My DH cannot wait, and now my sixteen yr. old can't wait for your new Low Max workout!! Thanks Cathe for giving so many options. You have managed to keep my family motivated and fit!

dmd:)

Thanks for the update and for all of your hard work, your marvelous crew included. What delicious torture this is waiting for the new workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.