New Blogs - So Impressive

nenita

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and Staff,

Once again, you have all blown me away with the thought and effort you put into your products. I was just amazed at how much you keep updating the blogs in order to keep us in the loop. I just have to say that I am so excited after viewing the blog tonight which shows some of the moves for the new DVDs (It looks like they have a few different variations to them to maybe work more muscle groups as an added bonus) - I could be wrong. But knowing Cathe, she won't leave any muscle untouched by the time she's done. I just thanked my lucky stars(and my husband) that I was able to order during the presale because as usual you and your staff will not disappoint your fans. I love the new outfits. Of course, the blue and white outfits are just the perfect match for the tropical theme you have going. It also looks very nautical. The cut on Cathe's and Cedie's top is simple yet very flattering - something I would buy for myself. Cathe looks so beautiful, and so do Cedie, Brenda, Jai and Lorraine. I enjoy exercising with all of you every morning. Just love everything you are all doing!!! :) :) :)

I second that!

The blog pics are awesome. I am so excited to get the new series. My DH makes fun of me checking the blog multiple times per day for new pics.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.