New and need rotation suggestion

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Hi, I'm new and have just purchased the body blast series and IMAX2 and Cardio and Weights videos. I have never done Cathe before but have used the Firm for several years with heavy weights. Can someone suggest a rotation with the tapes listed above for a Cathe newbie like myself.Thanks!
Cathy

Hi Cathy

You could try Cathe's Body Blast Rotation and throw in Imax and CW in somewhere with a similar workout - here is her rotaiton:

Week One: A basic order that flows well

Mon: Step, Jump and Pump (SJP)
Tues: Kick, Punch and Crunch (KPC)
Wed: Push Pull (PP)
Thurs: Step Blast (SB)
Fri: Legs and Glutes (L&G)
Sat: Off
Sun: Supersets (SS)

Week Two:

Mon: KPC - (You could do IMAX2 here)
Tues: PP plus L&G (skipping the stretch on PP and skipping the warm up on L&G)
Wed: Off
Thurs: SB
Fri: SJP (You could do Cardio and Weights here)
Sat: KPC
Sun: SS

Week Three:

Mon: SB
Tues: SJP
Wed: Warm up and step only of SJP and the kick punch combinations and abs only of KPC
Thurs: Warm up and high intensity drills only of KPC plus PP (skipping PP warm up)
Fri: off
Sat: SS and L&G (skipping stretch of SS and skipping warm up on L&G)
Sun: Off

Week Four:

Mon: Warm up and step only of SJP plus PP (skipping warm up of PP)
Tues: KPC
Wed: Jump, Pump, Abs, and Stretch only of SJP (do a warm up of your choice before starting)
Thurs: Off
Fri: L&G
Sat: SB
Sun: SS

Hope this is helpful to you!

Thanks Kathy! I have been anxious to work these into a rotation and can do so now. Your info has been very helpful.
Cathy:7

hi cathy..if you are able to...i suggest getting the rest of the intensity series.....they are wonderful!!!!!!!!!;-)

Hi Joanna, took your advice and ordered the rest of the intensity series. They just arrived the other day! I also ordred the upcoming new DVDs. Thanks for your suggestion.:7

Hi Cathy, just wanted to welcome you and say have fun with your new videos and on your rotation;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.