Never done a rotation before

Marsh1964

I am finally going to try a rotation but have no idea where to start. I have all of the Firm workouts (the original good ones that is), all TLP's, most FP's and a lot of Cathe (No pyramids, no CTX, no terminator, no S & H,& no timesaver. Otherwise, I have them all) Can anyone help me out? I thought I would find hundreds of rotations posted, but I'm not seeing them.........I really need to lose 15 lbs.......no bulking on the legs. Can anyone help?
Thanks a million!
Marsha:7

Good Morning!
Well if you go back on this rotations forum you will find that our lovely Cathe has posted many rotations by the month. It's like having her as your own personal trainer.
You can also access many rotations using Cathe's workouts (also her monthly rotations that have been posted here) and various other folks over at :
http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com
Just go to the public rotations link, look around and I'm sure you will find something to suit your personal needs as they are tons of rotations posted there.
Hope that helped and good luck :)

Thank you so much. These forums are about the sweetest thing aren't they? I appreciate your response and will check out fitness videofanatics........
Marsha

Your very welcome ;), yup this site is very motivating and some very good people here on board. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.