Need your prayers / encouragement

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Without going into a lot of detail, I am going through a tough time with my relationship right now and could really use your prayers, hugs, encouragement. I know a lot of you have been through what I'm going through and I guess I just need to feel your strength behind me. I know I will be OK but right now everything seems so upside down. I haven't posted in awhile because I've been dealing with all of this but I'm still here and still checking. Thanks everyone.

I send you much strength and comfort. ((hug)) Whatever it is, no matter how tough it is, it will pass. Hang in there! <3

I am so sorry to hear that, Tess!!! That's a tough one.

I have been wondering where you disappeared to. Sending you lots of hugs and good vibes. I am sure things will turn out for the best for you, no matter what that may be.

Take care,

Hang in there, Tess. I'm thinking about you. I've had a rough couple months too but things have gotten so much better---I know they will for you too. Just know we're all thinking about you and pulling for a better tomorrow for you. :) ((((HUGS))))

{{{{{Tess}}}}}

I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time but it is encouraging to see you post that you will be OK. Sending strength and good thoughts your way! Please check back in so we can hear how you are doing:)

JJ

Tess, I'm so sorry for whatever it is you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and please check in from time to time to let us know how you're doing.

Your in my prayers too!! Sending you ((((((GIGANTIC HUGS))))))). You are strong and never self-doubt yourself and realize that whatever it is you are going through is tough right now but you can and will get through it!!!

Aw, of course we're here for you! Don't you think for a second that we're not. We're all a big, dorky Cathe family! ;):p:D

Many hugs to you, and prayers too. Relationships sure can suck sometimes - been there, done that. As many of us can attest, though, no matter the outcome, things do get better. Hang in there, don't let your normal routines slip b/c they will give you strength, and never give up your hope.

Tess,
I am so sorry to hear this. Be strong, I know you will get through this! I will be thinking about you. {{{HUGS}}}

Tess,
Sending big (((((HUGS))))) and prayers your way. Please take care, sweetie and know we are thinking of you!

Much love,
Gin

Teresa, sorry to hear things are rough right now. Sending you big ((((hugs)))) and prayers. Feel free to give me a call if you want to go out sometime, or just vent! Or maybe come over and play some Wii boxing or wii yoga to get some stress out! Sending good vibes your way!!!

Tess, I don't know you, but I do know how tough it is when things are not good in a relationship so lots of thoughts and prayers are being sent your way! Hang in there.

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.