Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Need help with a rotation

Discussion in 'Ask Cathe' started by starbuck, Aug 16, 2002.

1. starbuck Cathlete

Dear Cathe, or Educated Crowd (happy to hear from anyone with suggestions)

I need help I want to thank Kathy S who sent me a rotation with which I have made some good progress.

But my current need is a rotation for 5 days (at the moment I can't do more than that physically I just get too exhausted after a couple of weeks of doing a 7 day rotation)

My goal is for both weight loss and to reshape my body (it needs it). I am 35 5ft tall and weighing around 140lbs, here is a list of tapes that I want to use;

PS series
    Rhythmic Step
    Body Max
    Interval Max
    Power Hour
    Step Works
    Step Fit
    Power Max
    Step Heat
    Step Jam
    Step Max
    CTX series

I also use Taebo Get Ripped I & II, at the moment my energy levels won't allow me to do more than 5 days a week. I am quite happy to do say 2 days of more than 60 mins a week.

Any suggestions?? :-jumpy

Babs

2. Stacy Cathlete

Hi! Your post got buried under Cathe's new video announcement, go figure! I was just wondering how much time each day you had to workout so we know what we can throw at ya!

Thanks,

Stacy

3. starbuck Cathlete

Thanks Stacy,

I was waiting until Monday before bumping this at the moment I am able to do 3 days of 90 minutes and 2 60 mins but would like to have a 45 min option for 1 week.

Does that make sense, I had abodeminal surgergy 2 years ago so I am trying to get my stomach muscles back into shape.

Does this help.

Thanks

Babs :-jumpy

4. starbuck Cathlete

>Hi Stacy

Thanks for your reply I was intending to bump this post on Monday.

I am able to do 90 minutes twice a week and 60 minutes 3 days a week I exercise at home step and kickboxing does this help but I am also looking for 1 week of about 45 - 50 minute workouts. I am trying also to get a flatter stomach I had a myomectomy two years ago and I need to get my stomach muscles into shape.

Thanks in advance for your help.

5. starbuck Cathlete

>Hi Stacy

Thanks for your reply I was intending to bump this post on Monday.

I am able to do 90 minutes twice a week and 60 minutes 3 days a week I exercise at home step and kickboxing does this help but I am also looking for 1 week of about 45 - 50 minute workouts. I am trying also to get a flatter stomach I had a myomectomy two years ago and I need to get my stomach muscles into shape.

Thanks in advance for your help.

6. Stacy Cathlete

Here are a few weeks I've put together. I tried to come as close to 45 minutes as possible. If you follow them as is, I tried to incorporate more strength training into one 5 day period, another week more cardio, another more leg work, etc. Feel free to add in extra ab work as you feel up to it.

WEEK ONE

-CTX Kickbox cardio + abs
    -PS CST
    -CTX Power Circuit cardio only
    -PS BBA
    -CTX 10/10/10 cardio

WEEK TWO

-Body Max upper body and abs only
    -CTX Step & Intervals cardio
    -CTX LLA
    -Body Max upper body and abs
    -Tae Bo or other cardio

WEEK THREE

-PS BBA
    -Interval Max
    -PS CST
    -Step Heat + abs
    -Power Hour

WEEK FOUR

-Cardio of choice
    -CTX Power Circuit cardio + abs
    -Body Max upper body OR Power Hour (omit legs)
    -Rhythmic Step
    -PS LA

As you know, the possibities are endless, but hope this can get you started!

:)Stacy

7. starbuck Cathlete

Stacy

Thank you for your rotation I will start them and keep the you posted on my success.

I had some suggestions emailed to me and this is a big help. I had real problems yesterday using my sisters computer sorry for all the extra posts.