Need a kick-butt cardio workout tonight!

SRP

Cathlete
All right, folks. I'm taking votes. What's the hardest Cathe cardio? I need a tough one tonight, because I just ate cake that I shouldn't have eaten!

I have an excuse... really. The company provides a b'day cake on the first of each month, and it ends up that I'm the only one here today that has an August birthday! I kind of felt like I had to go, you know?

BUT now I feel icky because I had too much sugar, and I fully intend to work it off!

Although you know, I might do a Cardio Coach, too. So - which will it be - CC or Cathe?

I second the vote for DrillMax. Another good one is a mish-mosh of premixes from HSTA that another poster (I think it was FiddleFit) mentioned a while ago:

1. all cardio premix
2. cardio & lower premix
3. cardio & upper premix

It's a great sweatfest! }( I'm always sick of leg presses after this one!

Hmmm.... I was leaning toward CC 6 with Candace. But Drill Max cardio sounds very tempting. I have to modify some of the blasts, though, because I have to limit high impact.

Did you get Spreen's Absolute KB yet? You know, I burned 450 cals w/that--I burn 515 cals w/DM. That one is at the top of the charts but Spreen's (sorry Cathe) is so much more fun.........

If your question was strictly for a Cathe recommendation, I burned about 435 cals w/MIC.

You ate cake and still feel like working out? Interesting. If I have sugar, I'm a goner. Go for it!

>You ate cake and still feel like working out? Interesting.
>If I have sugar, I'm a goner. Go for it!

I was thinking the same thing! I'm down for the count when I have sugar like that...

Allison

You ate cake? Good, now let's work off those carbohydrates.

Go pull out Kickmax. And, if you can rewind the Kickmax blasts a few times, then do them a few more times. Oh yeah. That will take care of it. Me being a runner, when I overindulge or get lazy, the kickbox workouts make me work my butt off more. I always feel sore after.

Hey Cuz, why don't you do your favorite high impact Cathe on your elliptical, that way you can have the calorie burn without the impact (an idea I got from you, by the way -- lol!). Of course, CC vol 6 is killer and a high calorie burner, too. You can't go wrong either way.

IM3 blasts only, KM blast challenge, BC cardio. It will send you through the roof, all under an hour.

Debbie

My favorite color is chocolate.
--Homer Simpson

Glad to know I'm not the only one, Allison. I eat cake, my day is over. I'm glad not everyone is so sensitive to sugar.

I love this one from Aquajock (in the compendium)

Warm up
Imax 3 blasts only
Step Blast Blast Challenge
Imax 2 blasts only
Bootcamp Cardio Premix

This is awesome!

Or her 15-15-15-15 one: Body Max 1 power circuits, Low Max #2 and #7, HSTA cardio only, KPC high intensity drills and then the high intensity portion of MIC OR Circuit Max Cardio #1 and 2.

Have fun!

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.