Natural Cures

cinnttu92

Cathlete
Hey everybody! Just wanted to share this website with you that I found. It has a lot of good home remedies. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar for acne(drinking and putting it on topical)and it seems to be working for me. Also, for the common cold, I did the Hydrogen Peroxide in your ear and also did drink some collidal silver when I started feeling a cold come on and let me tell you it works. I did it at the first of Febuary and my cold never materialized and again two nights ago I felt that little tickle in my throat and did the HP in the ear and drank about 4 doses of the collidal silver and I have no signs of a cold.

http://www.lacetoleather.com/safnatcur.html

>I always clean my ears with peroxide.
>The bubbling is wierd though.

You are bringing back childhood memories! :D My step-dad used to have us do that and we thought it was the funnest thing because it tickled us!

Missy

I wouldn't touch that silver stuff your talking about!!! I watched something on TV about drinking too much of that and this poor woman's face actually turned a deathly looking silver. She was on Ripley's Believe It Or Not. I think she was really drinking lots of it though, but after seeing her, I wouldn't want an ounce of it! LOL! Even though years went by from drinking the stuff, her coloring stayed silver.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.