Natalie Holloway's alleged killer

jnka825

Cathlete
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...der_sloot_likely_serial_killer__official.html

I am so glad that they finally got this guy. It is just so unfortunate that he was able to kill AGAIN because the police screwed up so royally in Aruba (or perhaps were corrupted by big payoffs?). When I saw this in the papers yesterday, I just felt sick to my stomach. I remember watching a 20/20 interview years ago with this psycho. They asked him what would you say to Natalie if you could talk to her again and he responded "I hate you." Beyond disturbing. I feel terrible for the Peruvian woman's family. If the police had done their jobs the first time this would have never happened. Here is a case of an extremely over-privileged brat, who thought and continues to think he can do whatever he wants, whenever, including taking the lives of others (and possibly raping women). I hope this time he gets put away for LIFE!

Kristin

Ugh. The details on the Peruvian case are just nauseating. I hope they get whoever did it and it sure looks like it's this dirt bag. He had dyed and cut his hair by the time he was detained in Chile. They found roofies in the dead woman's car. The murder weapon was a baseball bat. Just horrible...

This guy makes me sick and I am so glad they got him. And I hope the prisons in Peru are even worse than what they are saying on tv. He deserves whatever he gets in there and 25-30 years is a good start.

This guy makes me sick and I am so glad they got him. And I hope the prisons in Peru are even worse than what they are saying on tv. He deserves whatever he gets in there and 25-30 years is a good start.

I wouldn't be surprised if the prisons in Peru are so bad that he's wishing he'd been arrested in Aruba in the first place. Hopefully his family won't be able to help him get out of this now that it's different country.

I remember watching a 20/20 interview years ago with this psycho. They asked him what would you say to Natalie if you could talk to her again and he responded "I hate you." Beyond disturbing.

Yikes, I hadn't heard that. IA, it is all very disturbing. On the Today Show, a criminal profiler said she thought he was not a serial killer but is probably a serial rapist. According to her analysis, his intent isn't to kill, but when he doesn't get his way or the woman stands up to him, he gets violent.

Very strange and unsettling that the Peruvian girl was murdered 5 years to the day that Natalee vanished.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.