NancyC, Cathe or SNM!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
I'm just curious what determines WHEN the roadtrips are planned. This is probably a silly post, but my hubby & I are taking my in-laws to Florida in Sept. and I thought it would be my luck that the roadtrip would be the same weekend. If I remember right, it is planned for the Fall??? Make a long story short, I don't want to miss the roadtrip so before we book our reservations, could someone give me a clue to what has been planned. Thanks in adavance! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Hi Debbie! No official date has been set. We have told the videofitness roadtrip coordinator that we would like to wait until we are in our new facility. We are hoping to be in by the fall. It would be nice to try to have a trip by late fall of 2001, but we just don't know for sure. We'll keep you posted!

Thanks Cathe!

Late Fall sounds like maybe October?? A girl can hope, right? Thanks & I'll keep a watch for any details. It would be sooo fun to come to your new facility. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Thanks Cathe!

The whole family may have to skip Xmas, but I HAVE to go!!!!!!!! I am salivating already! :7 What shall we wear, Deb?

LOL!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-01 AT 10:23AM (Est)[/font][p]Debbie..you have me laughing here;-). Although I did help out a tiny bit when one of the coordinators couldn't make it for a Cathe trip...I'm not "in the know" for these things. There's a super group of VFers who are on the next committee for(hopefully) this falls trip. If you really want to get vibes regarding the next trip, watch or ask at VF http://www.videofitness.com . As you can see from Cathes response about the date..even VF doesn't know yet..but I'll be anxiously awaiting like the rest of you:)...I've made the best of friends because of these road trip...and you just can't beat meeting Cathe and taking a live class:).

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/springchickvfnutsig.jpg

Thanks Nancy!

I guess when I hear the word ROADTRIP, I think of you because I know you have been on some of them. Thanks for the info and I am checking in at VF once in a blue moon. (Can't keep up with two forums and get anything done around here!;-)) Hope to meet you some day on a Cathe trip! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH "If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.