Nancy C!

wendyloo

Cathlete
I did your little ("little"--ha!) 10-10-10/CST circuit this afternoon! Loved it, though doing it in one room was actually probaably harder than doing it in seperate rooms the way you did! Not HARDER harder, just more of a pain, in that i had to keep moving my barbell and dumbells out of the way when I went back to the cardio segments, then bring them back out for the weights section. that was just my fault for not planning ahead, though.
ANYWAY!!! What fun that was. Very true about having more in you to go heavier on the weights, and to push harder through the cardio. Still, I was wiped out by the end :-jumpy
Thanks for the great idea--can't wait to try it tomorrow with BBA and some other cardio that I haven't decided on yet :)
Wendy

You've got me curious.....

Hi Wendy (and Nancy C), I am wondering, how did you "put together" a circuit workout with 10/10/10 and CST? I love circuit workouts so much, I am very interested in how you formatted this. The more details, the better! :) Thanks!
Debbie

Hey Debbie!

Scroll down to the "Check-In" post for the week of 1/14/00 and then down to NancyC's post (Jan.15th.) almost to the end of the check-in and Nancy described what she did. I copied it off and will be giving it a try. It sounds really good. Let me know if I made sense to you and if you found it. I can e-mail it to you. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

This was fun!

Thought I'd let you know that I too saw this in the "Check in" post and it sounded like it might be fun. I tried this with SNI and it worked really well as each cardio was about 10 minutes. I started with the CST tape and at the end of chest went to the CXT cardio step portion, back to shoulders, then to CXT cardio intervals, back to triceps and then I put in Crunch Joy of Yoga.

Wow was this ever fun, just as hard as doing it all seperate but something about mixing it up gave an extra energy boost. I think maybe doing the cardio in short bursts also warmed up the body for the weights. Any way I'm going to start to ramble but thanks so much for a great idea. I will definately be trying this combo with the other CXT tapes and both PS CST and BBA.

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

Thanks, Debbie H!

I found it and now I can feel the wheels turning in the ol' "rotation-planning-center" of the brain!!!!!! Thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction!
Debbie :)

How Fun!

I just logged on to show my workout buddy the new(new to her;-)) Cathe fun things like this guy...:-jumpy and saw my name! Glad you guys liked it...Wendy, my workout buddy's name is Wendy too..and I call her Wendywoo;-). She's sitting across the room now but she thought it was cute how your name is wendy loo:).
Hey...we did that workout yesterday with you! We are sitting here trying to decide on todays workout..if anyone comes up with a good circuit combo for back and bis....post it! I'm still trying to work the bugs out of that one;-).
Have a good workout today:)

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/winterchickvfnutgif.jpg

Hi Nanc!

Just thought I'd take a second to say Hi to your fiend Wendywoo!! Hi WENDY!! :-jumpy :-wow :-rollen :-tired :-cool Have a great workout you two!Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Oooops!

Didn't mean to call Wendy a "fiend"! That would be FRIEND!!!:7 Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

wendywoo

My old roommate in college called me Wendywoo! It's an easy name to change..I'm wendro, wendidio, wendyloo, wendelina, wend, wendikins etc.etc. etc.!!!
You know, Nancy, I needed a lighter cardio yesterday, so I used Kathy Smith's step workout with BBA. I didn't really enjoy it, because that tape is pretty boring (sorry to anyone who disagrees) and not intense at all, but the time factor was good. It's broken up into 12, 13, and 10 minute sections, of which I did the first two. I did :
BBA warmup
BBA back
step section one
BBA bis
step section two
my own cool down (hardly needed it! that tape is light!!)
BBA abs

Again, this was nothing like the 10-10-10/CST circuit, but I suppose you could do the moves with power to make it more intense. I want to find a challenging tape that works better for this.

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.