Name Cathe's new series!

kathryn

Cathlete
Since this group of new workouts doesn't have an overall name (Collage refers to it as "Cathe's new series"!) I call upon our collective wisdom to come up with some ideas.

I've seen "the sash series" suggested. I would like to propose "The Butt Blaster Series." I've only tried LIC and BMax2 so far (I've previewed the others), but there definitely seems to be a booty focus to the workouts (at least that's what MY booty is telling me).

Amy,

Good call on "circuit blast" since BM2,LIC,DM all incorporate circuits & step blasts.

Conni,

ROTFLMAO on your suggestion ---> "freeze series". Good one!!!

Eileen

>I've heard it referred to as the "Fab Four" on videofitness.

Christi Taylor has a DVD combo called that, so it's already taken.

I do like "Circuit Blast."

Christi Taylor's combo is the Fantastic Four.

I've been using FAB FOUR/FIVE because that sums it up for me.

I like Circuit Blast also.

Don't like- Sash Series because the sash is distracting to some people and that name just calls more attention to something that bothers people.

jordan

>Don't like- Sash Series because the sash is distracting to
>some people and that name just calls more attention to
>something that bothers people.

Well it was suggested as a joke (because it did bother the person who suggested it). ;-)

The sash doesn't bother me at all. In fact, even though I noticed the belt it didn't affect me one way or the other. I've just heard a lot of complaining about it. The name isn't a personal favorite because it is a reminder of something that is distracting to some people. Things that bother one person don't always bother another and that is expected. I am just at the point where I would rather associate these workouts with something more pleasant to everyone.

No biggie,
jordan

I love the belt. I think it's cute!! Wish I could look as good as Cathe when I wear the same pants! (yes, I have them, and no, my waist is not nearly as cute). I heard someone suggest "The Around the World Series" as there are a lot of those around the world's in there. Which I thought was cute, but I do like Circuit Blast the best.

"You'll need a nap series" After every workout I've wanted and in some cases had the luxury of taking a nap and was still tired. The first week of the rotation using the new workouts is definitely challenging my endurance. It's awesome! I'm getting DOMS in muscles that normally laugh at difficult workouts. I proudly "ow" as I walk up the stairs the day after Butts and Guts.

>How about the "Recovery Series" since Cathe made it after
>recovering from knee surgery.

Could you imagine someone who thinks that means that maybe these workouts will be fairly easy - given the name. Won't they be in for a gigantic SURPRISE!!:p LOL!!

How about "The Long Series?" I rarely have more than an hour to work out, so I've been doing pre-mixes, or breaking them down into two parts.

How about "Sweat Max" since it seems everyone sweats bucket in this series?

Jai looks like someone dumped a bucket of water on her. Her arms are dripping with sweat every time the show her.

I do like "You'll need a nap series" !!

Jenn

Cathe used a certain phrase several times when she was describing some of the sequences in the new series, so how about 'The Evil Witch Laugh' series?

Anyone who has done Cardio Fusion can imagine the evil witch laughs that were going on in the editing room when they put that one together.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.