Namaste Yoga anyone?

moche

Has anyone out there done the Namaste Yoga on Fit TV? I'll occasionally do them and find it very calming and relaxing. (Maybe it's the instructor's voice.) Is that a DVD series you can buy? (Can't stand the commercials, or even fast forwarding through them!!) Or can anyone recommend a similar style workout?

Thanks!
Marcia

There is a series you can buy on DVD. I think it runs around $35.00. I'm not sure of the website, but hopefully someone here will be of more help. You could always google it and see if you can find the website.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

the website is namaste.tv and they have both series on DVD 1, and 2.

I have both. I find them particularly relaxing to do in the evenings. They are not strenuous enough for an invigorating practice...but work perfect for evenings of if you just want to do a bit of loosening up after a hard workout and calm your system down.

I don't particulary like the instructor......and she calls the poses by some names I've never heard on my massive yoga collection....so it takes a bit of getting used to what she's talking about until you learn this new lingo.

Thank you both for you help. I will check namaste.tv. I never noticed the difference in the names of the poses since I don't do it that much. My yoga collection is zero, except what I recorded from Fit TV. Thanks again.

Marcia

I just ordered disk 1 of season 1 on DVD from Namaste.com...I haven't actually done these practices but have seen them on FitTV and they look sooo nice and relaxing...came out to just under $35 with shipping.

That's great! Please let me know what you think of them. I'll probably be ordering them soon too! (Need a change from all the cardio/strength DVD's... something to slow down my breathing!!)

Marcia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.