My Rythmic Step Tape... got eaten

michelle54

Cathlete
I am very very very sad about this! I love Rythmic Step, it is my favorite, I use it to motivate me, waaaa. Okay I just had to cry, and share with people that can feel my pain. Thankyou :D

Now you will be assimilated into the world of DVD converts. Resistance is futile. Go now and order many DVDs....sorry I have watched to many Star Treks.

Honey, I have DVDs :D. I was just holding out on this one DVD because I had all of the tapes that come on this DVD, soooooo...... I am a DVD/VHS woman :D.

My VCR got hungry for my first Rythmic Step too. It only ate the intro so the workout was still usable, but I ordered a new replacement for it. I didn't have a DVD player at the time.
Like you, I've been holding out on getting it on DVD as I have all the tapes as well. Oh the dilemma...to buy the DVD or not to buy the DVD? }( ;-)

That happen to my first RS tape too. It did it so quick i was able ot get a replacement from them. It could be a known problem with that tape though so maybe you should write customer service.

Thank you, that is a good idea! It is a tough decision, I already own it, but DVD is so much cooler, ah the dilemma
!

Just wanted to let ya ll know this. An amazing person read this thread and offered me hers, I could not believe it, how amazing is that! This is the friendliest board!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.