My Road Trip Observations

I never get DOMS. I have DOMS today. Biceps and glutes. HURRAY!!!

And Allison = Limecat = Shelley = Allwildgirl. I think you meant Lunacat (Becky):p It was an endless source of amusement to us how many people got us confused:)

Shelley, from the pics I have to agree with you about Catheites. What gorgeous women! And what bulging muscles! You guys made a great-looking group.

Oh, and I just have to add that it is obvious from the photos that Lorraine is indeed breathtaking.

They all were breathtaking. I wonder how intimidating it is to have 100+ women staring at you with dropped jaws, snapping pictures at you, and saying how much they love you...?!?!?!?! :eek:

I think someone even asked Brenda if they could take a picture of her sticking out her tongue. }( :p

Angie

Uh, yeah, that was me. :p

She made the best face and said "Whyyyyyyyy???" The picture was priceless. I'll post it when I am able to download my pics!

>Start saving and meet me in Chicago. We'll rent a car. I'll pump
>the gas if you'll do the left hand turns.

Hey Bobbi, I can do that one. I'm 45 minutes out of Chicago.

Shelley ~ Can't wait to see your pictures, too. All the pictures have been great so far!

Dallas

Awww Shelly!

I loved your observations! I can honestly say that it was one of the best times of my life.

Cedie, Brenda, Lorraine and Cathe are indeed so small and beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at them.

If I could describe the trip in two words it would be "WONDERFULLY SURREAL". It was like being in an awesome dream.

Thanks to the coordinators and Cathe and crew! This was an experience of a lifetime.

XOXOXOXOXO

:7

> Start
>saving and meet me in Chicago. We'll rent a car.

For trippers, thank you guys for posting pictures to sharing this amazing experience with Home Trippers.

Bobbi,

I am only 30 min out of Chicago. I can join you. Let me know the schedule when you are ready.

WantFit

Yes, everyone was just wonderful. Coordinators, Cathe, crew, and ALL of the Roadtrippers. What a bunch of classy and amazing people!

I want to see the picture of Shelley posing in front of Naked Javelin Man in the studio.

I think I got a total of 12 hours of sleep over the past 3 days, and they canceled my flight back yesterday, so I didn't get home until 1:30 am. I have more to say but am barely coherent.

Hope everyone made it home safely!!! It was wonderful meeting all of you!

Holly

Hi, Holly!

I have a picture of Shelley posing in front of the Naked Javelin Man. If it's not in my picturetrail, I'll add it tonight! :p

Angie

Oh yeah we all want to see that! Angie you are another one who is even prettier then your other pics! Shelley you are as usual my hero. I wish I could have met you guys and had the fun you all did. I love spunky people with personality!

Terri

Terri - I think the sweat got in your eyes and affected your vision. I was the one with the soaking wet hair, bangs in the eyes, bright red face, and lugging 15 extra pounds everywhere. Maybe you meant Becky????

Angie

Angie, did you see the pic of you and Luna in my pic trail? it's a great shot of you two and you are BOTH gorgeous!!!!

jes:D

Angie-

Your face may get bright red, but at least it doesn't turn fuschia! And the 15 pounds you were lugging was your gym bag!

Or was it the cookies?????

And you look cute in your fuschia face! It coordinated well with your hot blue sports car!! :p

Angie

You're so sweet, Jes! :) And I have to agree with another post somewhere that said you'd win the best dressed award. If I'm ever in Texas, I'll take you shopping. (You know I could use the fashion advice!)

Jug handles! I can hear it now! :D

Becky

Shelley -- I've got pics of you in the relay race on my Picture Trail page. Did you see them? Sorry we didn't meet up and talk. Hope to meet up with you next time! :)

Love your observations. Just to add:

LEFT TURNS.
I was driving up (down?) 73 Friday night trying in vain to find a way to turn left and get back to the Ramada. I was starting to panic! Where was I? Why can't I turn left??????? Yikes. Jug handles. Don't like those much, and they still confuse me.

GAS STATIONS.
I went to the gas station, got out of my car and slid my debit card into the gas pump slot (per usual). It seemed to not be working right. A station attendant walked over and told me firmly (but gently) to "stop it or you'll mess it up. There's no self-serve in NJ." Oops. Another NJ lesson learned.

When I'm less tired I'll tell you all about the "Spinner Lady" who was staying a couple doors down from us (who's lived at the Ramada for a year). She was .... um ..... interesting. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.