My review of exercise DVD's rented from Netflix

kristan

Cathlete
Here are my thoughts on some DVD's rented from Netflix. I've gone on to purchase some, others I rent when needed:

CIA 2303, Keli Roberts Step it Strong- circuit w/o, easy cardio, but excellent weight work, especially the chest/core work at the end.

CIA 2505- K. Spreen, Kick Box Boot Camp- love it! Cardio is moderate- much of it on the step, some is on the floor. Circuit in nature.

CIA 2504- Jammin 32- Rhythmic Step junkie heaven

CIA 2604- All Body Cardio- LOVE this, much like Drill Max, but maybe even harder. There's a bosu work out on it too.

CIA 2605- Cardio Camp with K. SPreen- hi/lo and kickbox. Decent pre mix. Nice leg work at the end- all based on balance/no weights.

Kickbutt: Steamin Cardio and Push Pull- very firmy- cardio and weights. Good chaptering. Like it.

Strength Toolbox with M. Mylrea- 9 sections (3 each, lower, upper, ab). Great as an add on to other workouts.

Brand New Butt and Brand New Butt plus Pilates- both great. My husband loves to watch Janis.

10 minute solution Kickboxing with Keli ROberts- good for add ons to other work outs.

On the Ball Pilates with Lizbeth Garcia- One of my favorites. Love the bonus combo at the end for after a run.

I, too, rented Step It Strong from Netflix about a year ago. I didn't care for it, but decided to give it one more try before sending it back. I loved it and ended up buying it!

Thanks for reminding me that Netflix is a great way to preview workouts before buying them! (and thanks for the reviews, too!:)

Thanks for the reviews. I get movies from Netflix, but my DH usually just orders regular movies. Now that I have more time, I will sit down and check some of the exercise DVDs out.
-Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.