My new aerobic floor!

And I thought I was the only one who had TWO fans pointed at me during a workout:) You don't by any chance also keep a squirt bottle of ice water around to wet yourself down when you overheat, do you? Just checking. LOL!

>And I thought I was the only one who had TWO fans pointed at
>me during a workout:) You don't by any chance also keep a
>squirt bottle of ice water around to wet yourself down when
>you overheat, do you? Just checking. LOL!

I have 2 fans, and an open window, and a cold wet towel that I can pat on my face/neck/arms to cool me off. Also lots of water to sip :7
I don't have a nice aerobic floor, though, but just a carpet over subflooring(over a crawlspace), but luckily not over cement!

linda

>And I thought I was the only one who had TWO fans pointed at
>me during a workout:) You don't by any chance also keep a
>squirt bottle of ice water around to wet yourself down when
>you overheat, do you? Just checking. LOL!

LOL, no but there is a window air conditioner that I keep on HIGH, and I have some microfiber sweat towels around too. I like the ice water bottle idea...I may try that!

I used to use one of those kerchiefs with the little crystals in it that you wet down to keep cool, but I'm not sure what happened to it. I should get another one!

Jodi
I love your new floor! jealous and happy for you at the same time;-)
Mazel Tov- use it in good health:7

Deanie

I too am going to be building a workout room in my basement and this looks just awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am curious though as to how this would work if you would lay fake wood tiles or laminate wood flooring over the top instead of carpeting? I'd like to try that......
Marsha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.