My curious mind wants to know...

grad2010

Cathlete
If a date has been set yet for filming? The Daytona trip is approaching, are you planning on filming before or after this trip. There has been no mention of film date or any recent pictures of the "other" shock cardio rehearsels, such as the kickboxing. I am not trying to start a war, I just want to know if a tentative date as been agreed upon yet.
If this is a repeat, I apologize. I could not find another on a film date yet.

We're just waiting on some final confirmations, but hope to have a date by the end of this week confirmed.

YAY! Filming starts next week!!! And we get a free download of the series. This is great news. :)

From the email sent out today...

The filming for Shock Cardio begins at the end of next week. STS Shock Cardio features 11 different intense fat blasting cardio routines that are fun to do, time efficient to fit your busy schedule and offer a variety of intensity levels and cardio styles. For more info click on the following links: | Rehearsal Pictures | Forum | Blog | Order STS Shock Cardio |

Everyone who has preorderd the entire Shock Cardio series by October 31st will receive a coupon code good for a Free Download of the Shock Cardio series when it becomes available for download in April of 2010. Coupon codes will not be given out until your DVD order ships. Free coupon can’t be transferred or sold to another person and will be subject to our terms of use posted on our website.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.