My cat has died on Tuesday and I am so depressed

I HAVE A SIAMESE AND A HIMALAYAN...I WOULD BE DEVASTATED IF I LOST EITHER OF THEM. MY SIAMESE IS MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE...I TRULY FEEL YOUR PAIN AND SADNESS. PLEASE TRY TO KEEP GOING, EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS...

CONNIE

Mariángeles -

I know I'm late to reply to your post and you've received a number of kind and thoughtful replies but I just wanted to add my condolences as well. We adopted our 2 kittens 2 1/2 years ago and they have brought nothing but joy to our home. Pets do indeed become part of the family and you are entitled to grieve.

Take care,
Sue

Stayfit:

Believe in reincarnation. Your cat will come back to you. Keep your eyes open and your dear kitty will be back. And I'm sure he is still with you in spirit for the time being. Just keep telling him to come back to you, and he will.

I have a dear kitty that I can't imagine losing right now. She is so precious...and she's not just a cat. She's my little girl...my best friend...the one who calms me and helps me sleep when my mind is flying a hundred miles per hour...my little baby. More than anything, she's a part of my life...just as your little kitty was to you! We cat people understand each other, and I feel your loss. :-(

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't have a cat but I do have a dog. Anybody who has a pet knows just how special they are and how dear we hold them to our heart. 21 years is a very long time you are so fortunate to have had her so long. I've lost people and pets and the grieving is same. So remember her in ways that is good for you and hopefully another will come and tug at your heartstrings!

I am so sorry for your loss. What a difficult time for you. Please hang in there.

Just know that somewhere there is a grieving cat who has been abandoned for one reason or another and needs someone to love him/her unconditionally and hopefully you will be ready soon to share all that love you have inside with another. Not that it will ever replace Mimosin. There are SO MANY cats who need homes. It might even help you heal.

Take care of yourself,

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.