Music Louder Option - not yet decided!

Music Louder Option - not yet decided!

• Total voters

Mary White

I just received an email from SNM saying they haven't decided on whether or not to include the "music louder" option with their fall releases.

Personally, this feature is more important to me than the pre-mix/blender option. I guess it's my 48 *cough* year old ears, but I looooooove the music louder option.

Please let SNM know how you feel!!

At the risk of becoming repititious, the music louder option is yet another way what Cathe's DVD's remain the best available. After learning a workout, it is a major bonus to be able to increase the volume of the music and enjoy the awesome Pop tunes! This feature makes me feel as if I'm really right there working out with Cathe & the Gang!

~kandy~[/img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Hi Kandy,

I rarely post here, but I use Cathe's workouts a lot! I would be very upset if, because I didn't express my love of certain *extras*, they weren't included. I feel that the reasons Cathe's workouts are a cut above are being slowly whittled away.

I totally understand the frustration of those who've experienced more than the expected couple second *freeze*. But, having said that, I'm more than a little anxious that SNM's business sense is (apparently) going to overtake *good sense*.

:( :-( :(

Reading my own words makes me realize...SNM HAS to think about the *business sense* of these decisions. Soooo, let the polls be their guide. I'm pre-ordering anyway because I know that Cathe's workouts are still a cut above the rest. Yes, I'd prefer the options...the more the merrier...but I also know, if I were financing the deal, I would be seriously considering my options as well.

I love the music louder option. Once you've heard the instructions enough times, it's nice to have them more in the background.

Hey, too bad there can't be a music style option to make the Pop fans (like me) and the techno fans all happy! Is that even technologically possible? Oh well, Cathe certainly offers enough variety that there's something for everyone.

The Music Louder Option is fantastic for the cardio workouts, but possibly less important for weight training workouts where the instruction remains relevant all the time, even if you are very familiar with a particular workout. But Step Blast with Cathe's constant cueing tuned down and the music all the way up is fabulous!

Clare

I have never tried the Music Louder option. Even though my ears are basically pretty old too (47). I'm doing StepBlast later, so I'll try it, but I voted for "I don't care" because that's the truth. But I do want the premixes. That I use all the dang time.

I absolutely LOVE the music louder option. Especially since the same musci company that was used in BodyBlast will be used with the new Hardcore Series, that is a great reason to include music louder again! I use this option all the time with my Timesaver DVD. It is so motivating to hear it louder-keeps you going when you're tired. When you already know the routine, all you want to hear is the music! This is a big reason why I have been so satisfied with my Cathe's- please don't get rid of this!!

I really like this option. When the music rocks it makes my workouts more enjoyable. Thanks for taking interest.

I LOVE the music louder option! Once I have the choreography down, I always use the music louder option. I love the thumpin' bass, love that I can hear Cathe but can hear the music over the cues. I'd really miss it.

Lisa

I didn't choose any of the options on the poll, because it seems rather skewed towards one answer. (Anothe option would be "I don't use the music louder option" or "I don't care if it is offered or not.")

I actually ONLY use the music louder option. Otherwise, on the BB series, it seems like "music not loud enough" is standard (though I didn't get that impression with the Intensities or other workouts.

The only reason I didn't vote for the music louder option, is because I wonder if it may have contributed to the problems some people had with the DVD's? If not, bring it on !! (Or simply make the music loud enough as a standard option).

I agree that the "music louder" option just made the music sound the way it usually does. I like music loud and thumping, so if it is set at a good volume to begin with, you could do without that one. I would much more prefer a "music off" option.

Don't really care for Music Louder option. But i do like a 'music off' option. I use my own music with slim series and P90x all the time.

The music louder and the music off options are fantastic. I am always using the music louder option in the Body Blasts series, now that I know the workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.