Mother's Day Gift Ideas

NaturalBeauty

Cathlete
May 11th is right around the corner and I was thinking of buying my mom a new purse...was wondering what purses you guys (or should I say girls?) are carrying or maybe what your favorite purse is...looking for something kinda high end...(don't wanna be cheap) Thanks

DO you want the real thing, knockoff etc... I love all purses. Merle Norman by me carries knockoffs. Kohl's has Daisy Fuentes and Vera Wang, Jc Penny always has a nice selection in fact I was just there today almost picked up a Bisou Bisou. TJ MAXX by me has the real deal and they have good prices. Of Course there is always Coach, Nieman Marcus, Oh Brother I can find a purse anywhere anyday. I have a high end resale shop by me that I love she always takes in good name brand purses most have never even been used. Just a suggestion.

Good Luck I have a terrible time picking for my mom. I just take her and let her pick it out I love watching her face and enjoying her look and determining which one to get, put it on her shoulder and walk around with it, discuss what colors you can or can not wear with it. Strap no strap.

I am taking my mom to Cedar Point May 10 is opening Day we will be there.
beth6395

"You didn't pause your dvd and go make popcorn did ya"
-Cathe Friedrich

http://www.picturetrail.com/juicyfruities2002

Tneah...forget about my mom...may get a D&B for me:7 Those were cute....thanks for the reply...and Beth....it looks like I may have found a buddy:) You seem to love purses and shopping for that matter as much as I do. You had some great ideas as well. Thank you I'll probably stop by TJMaxx first (and I said I didnt wanna be cheap lol) otherwise I'm thinking Coach. Thanks again

Well, it wasn't a purse, but the gift that got the most raves from my mom was a lilac bush! I planted a lilac bush in her yard one year and she went crazy over it. It was the gift that kept on giving year after year with beautiful blooms ;)

ETA, but a Coach bag would be pretty darn nice, too!

>Tneah...forget about my mom...may get a D&B for me:7 Those
>were cute....thanks for the reply...and Beth....it looks like
>I may have found a buddy:) You seem to love purses and
>shopping for that matter as much as I do. You had some great
>ideas as well. Thank you I'll probably stop by TJMaxx first
>(and I said I didnt wanna be cheap lol) otherwise I'm thinking
>Coach. Thanks again

Your welcome & let us know how it went.
beth6395

"You didn't pause your dvd and go make popcorn did ya"
-Cathe Friedrich

http://www.picturetrail.com/juicyfruities2002

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.