Most Complex Step Vid from Cathe??????

Conni

Cathlete
I have never really gotten into alot of Cathe's step stuff. I really love complex choreography but I am not one to be constantly jumping either.
I have Step Heat and Step Jam and really find them kind of boring, no disrespect intended.
I do have Cardio and Weights and really love the step segments in that one, if that gives you any indication of what I am looking for.

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!:7

I really, really love "Step Blast" -- the time just flies. It took me a while to figure out the Third Step Section, but when I did I was so proud of myself and now I it's my favorite section.

It does have some high intensity moves, so I lower my step to 6 inches.

Another one I love is "Rhythmic Step" -- it's a lot of fun too and I use an 8 inch step for that one.

IMAX 2 is a lot of fun too -- but features high blast moves. Great music and fun though! I use my lower my step to 6 inches for it too.

I agree with above poster, I think these are the two you will most like: RS and Step blast. You won't be bored doing these.

Enjoy!

Clare

For me the most complex ones to learn (and "learn" is a relative term to a step klutz like me - LOL!) were Step Blast and Rhythmic Step.

Carol
:)

Well, that just about does it, I think I will spring for Rhythmic Step and see if I can get back into the Cathe step material!

Thanks so much!:7

Here's another vote for Step Blast. It's my favorite to the point where I haven't been able to do any other step tapes (other than IMAX 2).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.