Most challenging cardio workout?

I'm right there with everyone who says MIC. I did it this morning ~ after not doing it in a very, very long time ~probably wouldn't have either if Cathe didn't have it this months rotation. Not being familiar with it, I just thought it would never end!! Very tough workout. Very.

Although, I've heard the Gauntlet is extremely hard also(I don’t have that one).
Susan C.M.:D

>I'm right there with everyone who says MIC. I did it this
>morning ~ after not doing it in a very, very long time
>~probably wouldn't have either if Cathe didn't have it this
>months rotation. Not being familiar with it, I just thought it
>would never end!! Very tough workout. Very.
>
>Although, I've heard the Gauntlet is extremely hard also(I
>don’t have that one).
>Susan C.M.:D

Hi Susan,

The Guantlet is a piece of cake next to MIC!!!! :)

I did MIC this morning after not doing it for a couple of months and had a blast. I never thought I'd say this but it was FUN:7
I have never found it boring....just a real challenge. As I was doing it I was thinking that Cathe has never made another Hi/Lo video or DVD with that level of intensity. With IMAX at least you have some recovery time in between.

hey! I just did MIC yesterday and broke down laughing when the sirens came on...all I could think about were the police coming to get cathe!! heehee. I haven't done this one in a while, and it was TOUGH! I was so glad I was done, but it has gotten easier than the first time I did it several months ago (when I say easy, please don't be mistaken, it was still really hard, I have just gotten in a little better shape in the past three months so I could actually stand to get through it!)

I'm really glad i read this thread! It inspired me to pull out MIC which i haven't done in over a year. I had a blast!! I have to say, it is so nice getting back to less choreographed cardio.
I'm so sick of having to learn entire routines and then repeat them over and over. Yes, this had segments, but they came and went quickly and i could concentrate on going all out rather than figuring if i was turning the right way, kicking the right leg etc....
and it is a great workout! I think i'll keep it in maybe a biweekly rotation for a while.

:)

For some reason the IMAX's are tougher for me than MIC. Maybe that's because MIC is easier to modify the moves by not jumping with as much intensity, I don't know. BOTH Imax's are soooo hard. Bootcamp was tough too. I did it for the first time a couple of days ago. :)
Dana

All this talk about MIC made me pull it out yesterday and do it. Followed it with pyramid biceps only and the floor work from L&G. Slept like a baby.

I'm in my 10th week of pregnancy, and last did MIC about 3 weeks ago. At that time, I was thinking it was time to put it away for the rest of the pregnancy, as it seemed too intense. But all this talk about it has motivated me to put it in again next week, but I think I'll modify, modify, modify. No need to kill myself - but it really is a fun workout, and very satisfying. Time well spent :)

Sandra

MIC of course. I have done MIC this Monday afternoon and it is so tought. I have reduced the intensity of ones of the hardest movements but it has been an awesome workout. ¡I HAVE DID IT¡i am proud of myself. I thought I could not finish MIC AND I DID IT. :) :( :( :( :( :) :)

Hi Paola,

HSTA is High Step Training:Advanced, from the series Cathe released in May. (I think you have the BodyFusion/Basic Step from that same series.)

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.