**Monday Challengers**

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Where is everybody? Scale says I am down 3lbs 123. Tonite is PUB with abs. BBQ went well everyone had a good time. DH is out of town again this week so eating will be good again.

Brkfst-cereal, toast
AM snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-chicken salad wrap, cantalope, and carrots
PM snack-almonds, strawberries and tomatoes
Supper-grilled turkey pattie, brown rice and veggie of some kind

Have a good day everyone.

Morning Roxie,i too am wonder where everybody is? Seems this thread is dwindling down to just a couple of people lately:-( HIGH FIVES on your 3lb loss,thats AWESOME and exciting too! Good meals planned too!

today is a cardio and some abb work!

everybody have a wonderful monday!

Good Morning!:)

Roxie** Thats awesome about your weightloss, woo hoo! Im having the easist time maintaining 125 and eating everything in sight! LOL Ive been a bad girl the past weekend and am surprised the scale isn't up more then it is! Its so much easier to eat healthy when those men aren't around;)

Ameila** Have fun with your workout today! Im sure you will. When is it you start school again?

This week is week 4 of P90X but I didn't really follow last week, but I will try to follow it from here on in. I just really like to run when it is nice out and DS loves it to...how can I stay in and watch cheesy dvds?:) :p Im thinking about doing BM2 today and some good abs work. I have been slacking in that area as well.

Lori:)

Hello, Roxie, Lori and Amelia
and anyone else who pops in.

I didn't post last night, so I posting now before I go to work. My littlest woke me up early so I got out of bed! YUK. Why can;t children sleep until their supposed to sleep? One of the great mysteries of the world ;-) :7

I am very proud of myself, last night before going to bed I did a 50 mins cardio -some more Billy. Boy, his older workouts can get tough, especially when you repeat the harder sections a couple of times:D Or maybe thats just plain old stupidity??:eek:

Roxie - super job on your 3lbs!! Your determination has paid off! Well done to you!

My challenge for this week and possibly the next couple of weeks is to to stick to my workouts including the days I work!

I am is desperate need of coffee, so I'm off!

TTFN
Andrea

Late Check in for me.

Roxie: Congrates on the weight loss!

Lori: It is hard to stay in when it is so nice out!

Ameila: Did you decide on what cardio you where going to do?

Andrea: I've never done Billy before. Sounds like you had a great workout.

I decided to start a Gymstyle rotation. this morning I did GS Back,shoulders,biceps timesaver and 4DS bootcamp cardio. a very nice sweatfest.

The temp here is over 90! I only have AC in the bedrooms. I am so glad I work out in the basement.

Elaine

Hello all!

I did ME UB Split today along with CCV2 challenges 1&3 only. I got good and sweaty and then my muscles got good and toasty. }(

Roxie, congrats on the weight loss. You have been working very hard and it is paying off!

Lori, I'd run, too if you enjoy and so does DS! Good for you!

Amelia, what WO did you end up doing?

Andrea, UGH! on the kiddos and sleep! My dd got me up at 5:00 AM today and I could not go back to sleep. She came in to tell me that she needed a drink of H20. We keep a cup right by the bathroom sink just for such emergencies! Why is it that children must be forced to eat and sleep?!?!?

Elaine, sounds like a great WO! ACK! on the no AC! I hope your basement was nice and cool.

Hello to everyone else! Have a marvelous Monday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.