Moment of Truth Oct 1 !!!!!

BTW Becky... I ran out of frozen baked apples yesterday and haven't baked any more yet. I am eating a blackberry smooth now. I have frozen blackberries, blueberries, peaches, strawberries, and cantaloupe from when they all were in season so I can have my favorite smoothies throughout the winter. The cantaloupe one is my second favorite, baked apple my first.

MMMMMM you are making me hungry Jane!!!
Good idea to freeze all the fruits while they are in season. I try to do that too.
I am going to do coremax now and then cut the grass. Then I will treat myself to a smoothie too. :)

Terri,Let us know how the trip to the dentist went. I am nervous FOR you! I've never had any tooth problem until this year and now it seems I have a list of things that need to be done (crowns) and just have to wait until insurance will cover them . (Jan.) ugh!!! I didn't know how good I had it until they started acting up! ouch!
I hope it goes smoothly for you and by Monday you are 100% and ready to start the Oct. rotation with all of us!!!:)

No more prograstinating! I have to go get Coremax done!!!

Hi Kali, Marie, Wendy, and everyone else!

I'm finally back again and more determined to work out than ever. I've been pretty busy with the new school year and a bunch of family stuff, and this is the first week that I've worked out in over a month (I'm so embarrassed!). I did ME 3 days ago and just did L&G this morning. It's going to be cardio and MM Upper Body tomorrow.

I'm trying hard to stay with a workout schedule, but between carpooling a few days a week to work (and already getting up at 5:30), I have to do it in the evenings or it's never gonna get done. But, my jeans are tighter than I'd like them to be, so that's m main motivation factor right now!

Hope you all are doing well - I'll try to check in as regularly as I can!

Cleo :)x(

Hey Cleo and welcome back!!! Stick with it Cleo,those jeans will loosen up in no time!!! No matter if you have some occasional slips with your eating, exercise is the key, keep going!!!

I finished the KM Blast challenge and the KM leg conditioning drills. I am so excited. My legs have NEVER been higher in those drills. I had them up higher and kept them up longer than I have ever done. Yep, I am definitely stronger and have more endurance as a result of this rotation.

Now I am off to do that power walk with probably some running thrown in there... then shower, run errands, grocery store, etc., then back here to go out to eat with DH and DD. I will get in CM this evening when I get back from eating. CM I can handle after the restaurant, NOT cardio!!

Bye for now....

Hey girls,

How's it going? I have had a busy saturday. I went to kohl's and got my son three pair of jeans. If he don't like them I will be so p*ssed! Cause that means I have to take them back and take him with me. Then I went to my friends house and dh set up her a computer. I was so tired by then.

My eating has sucked already today!;( I am so hoping I can eat well during this months rotation or I won't see any results!x( I guess I trying to get it out of my system before monday. Yes that is a crock of sh*t! But it sounds good to me! Just kidding! I can do it!:p

I could be doing the bike right now but I am procrastinating! And I have that neighbor hood dinner tonight. Gosh help me!!x(

But hey, I am excited over the rotation starting Monday. That is a rotation that right now is up my alley!:p

Oh hell, I wasn't going to talk about this, but I have to talk to someone. I am taking PT right now for about six weeks. Well they are talking like the end of the year before I can be active like before. But my problem is that my insurance only pays for 24 visits in a year. I only have 6 weeks to go. I am scared I will need more PT before it is up. And I can't afford the sessions without insurance. I am not totally worrying over this but what would you do? Should I tell PT and maybe they can do things to hurry the process? But don't worry I am not racking my brain out over this, I am curious to what you ladies think. Whew! I had to get this off my chest!:D

Thanks for listening!!

Sorry for writing a whole book here. It was not intended!:p

kim:) :7 :+

Just wanted to let you all know I am home from the surgical removal of the tooth. There was still infection in the bone but they did it anyway. They wanted to put me to sleep to do it but I have a hard time coming out of that so I told them NO. It wasn't an easy procedure for me or the dentist. It is however over with and for that I am happy. I am such a big baby! I have pain killers and a huge list of things to do and not do but I think tomorrow will be a much better day! Thanks for all your support and now I am going to go lay down.

Terri

Hey Ladies,

Went out this morning to run some errands with DH and Joey and ended up at Perkins for food. }( I was bad bad bad but not as bad as I COULD have been. I had a short stack of buttermilk pancakes and they were YUMMMY! I plugged them into Fitday using thier generic entry for buttermilk pancakes and they are not TOOOO bad...a decent amount of protein and lots of fat but not a lot of saturated fat. I feel pretty guilty for it but if I choose well today I think I can off-set the high fat content a bit. Worst case scenario is I make this my big cal day (1 day early) and start fresh tomorrow but we'll have to see how it works out. When we came back home I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, cut coupons and then took a little snooze! I feel better now. :)

Was supposed to go to street fairs today with my friend but I have yet to hear from her. WTH? She was supposed to call me. I thought we were going in the afternoon but maybe we are going at night which is why I haven't heard anything yet???

Well, just scrolled quickly through the threads so I didn't read much but....

Terri~I'm happy the tooth pulling experience is behind you! It will only get easier from here on out! And don't you worry-I am a GIANT baby when it comes to the dentist! Even for a cleaning!!!!! :p

Kali~I reminded DH about watching Joey for me on saturday! This is gonna fun! I'm very excited! :)

Cleo~Welcome back! We missed you!:)

Hello to Jane, Becky, Lori, Nancy, Shannon, Kim and anyone else I may have missed!:+

Okay, I'm off to find something HEALTHY and LOW FAT to eat now...it's been 3-4 hours since I had those pancakes and I'm gettin' hungry! :9

BBL!:)

Oh Terri, that doesn't sound good!:eek: I feel for you.I don't think your being a baby, I think you are being normal.No one like pain.The only good pain is labor pain and thats only b/c you end up with something in the end:) Anything else...there no need!:-(

Welcome back Cleo.You got a good start.And if you keep going and cut back on the munching, Im sure your jeans will loosen up in no time.Its funny how they can get tight in no time.I like to blame the dryer:)

Jane- You have had quit the workouts! I haven't done KM in ages but now that I am trying to get more kickboxing in, maybe I will sqeeze that one in somewhere this week.When I read your post I thought CM was circuit max and I was thinking,"they thought I was nuts"? Then I realized it was Core max.I can't handle cardio after eating either.Its to hard on the belly!

Kim- I always start everything on a Mon to. Why is that? Everytime I am going to eat clean I say Monday will be the first day.I tell you what. Why don't we both have a competiton with each other.We will both start eating out best and report in here.Who ever loses as to post a pic of themselves in a thong:7 :+ ! Lucky for me DH was running around with the camera the other day, while I was sitting on the floor, putting on my makeup and all I was wearing was a t-shirt and my undies.So I already have a picture to post!:) Good way to get kicked off of the fourm if you ask me!

My day as been o.k. By the time I finished baking it was 1 ish.Now it is 4 and 2 planes from Texas just arrived.By the time I take the pilots to the hotel it will be around 5 and it will soon be time to go home:)
Today is perfect weather to go for a run when I get off.Its nice but cool out.I am tempted but I am not sure how lazy I will be when I get off.Plus I am sure there is some sort of family gathering to go to:eek: Another one, you say? When DH sister is home...everything is a gathering.I have to color her hair tonight (she leaves in the morning)and hang out.If I go for a run I probably won't get out there until 9 ish.We will see!
Lori:)

I just ate tuna salad w/whole wheat pasta and 1 tblspn of low fat mayo...the ratios in that are MUCH better than those dang pancakes I ate! :p My fat ratio is still high but I'll keep tryin' to bring it down with everything else I eat today...

Lori, have fun at your family gathering!

Terri- I'm glad everything is over with the tooth. Now you can concentrate on feeling better. Which will not take long.

Lori- You are a crazy girl! I almost peed in my pants when you were talking about showing pics of wearing thongs! No one wants to see me like that!:p But that was mighty cute!:) But I still want to have that competition. And girl, I wear boycut underwear, so this whole forum would laugh their *ss off!:p I can't get the nerve to have a pic of myself with clothes on!

Okay,Monday it is lori!

kim

Good Afternoon Beauties!!

Terri,

I have been thinking about you today. I hope you soon feel better.

Well girls, I have been getting in my protein and lots of cals. Feel way toned down today from yesterday. Not feeling like I drank Red Bull all day long, but more like chammomile tea instead. LOL! Today is my rest day and I have been reading The Arnold Swartzenegger Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Well, I don't know about modern, the book is alittle dated, but great information!!!! Read alot of stuff I didn't know.

Going for pizza later and taking DD new boyfriend with us so we can get to know him better.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

Charlotte~~

Kim - You don't think it is a good idea? To bad:( ;-) I friend e-mailed me the other day and it was called "why a man shouldn't wear thongs" and it was a pic of old man who had fallen asleep on the beach.He was back on and his stuff was hanging out of the side of his thongs.Now thats gross:) But mighty funny! I wonder if it was actually someone who fell asleep or someone acting?

Charlotte- Have fun meeting the nre beau! And don't think about anything I had said that I did when I was 16 or you will hate any boy right from the startx( :) I had a redbull today and it brought me back to life.

Chat with you soon.15 min to go! Still not sure about that run,
Lori:)

Hi girls.

Well, no street fairs today. My friend has been vegging on the sofa all day long...part hang over RX and part mopey and depressed over being divorced and single at 33. DH and I will be going up north w/Joey to visit w/the family due to the loss of his aunt. We should be leaving any minute now....

I ate again-ww noodles and l/f cottage cheese-and my fat ratio came down even more...it's not as low as I truly want it to be but it's good enough...especially considering I ate those pancakes! :9 I can still count today as a deficit day...I still have a couple hundred cals left to eat more if I want too!}(

Okay, well hope everyone is having a good day.

BBL.:)

Hey everybody,

Just got back from the neighborhood cookout. We had chicken,potatoe salad,coleslaw and lots of desserts:9 I feel very sick now. I could swear off sweets forever right now! Only if this feeling would last.

What has everyone been up to tonight?

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.