Moment of truth Nov 4th

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hi Everyone:)

Is anyone up yet? I am getting ready to go home soon and its my weekend off:) I worked the last 3 weekends and I wouldn't be surprised if I get called in for one this weekend.the pregnate girl is working and Lord only knows.I know people are sick and tired when they are pregante (been there) but this girl is usually sick all the time.She is one of those people that if you have a cold,disease,illness...(you get the pic) shes had it or getting it:eek: :+ So it doesn't take much for her to call in sick b/c she only needs a good excuse.

Anyway, I made up a rotation last night.Not a crazy one}( just a TTR, with some of the new workouts.I just wanted to come up with something that I was interested in and with the workouts I enjoyed.I skimmed through the rotations forum but there was nothing there that caught my eye.
I think I muct have scratched my eye lid last night b/c it is hurting!;( I checked it out but no one would be able to tell that it is sore, nothing is red or swollen but I know that I must have scratched it while I was sleeping and obviously, I scratched it to hard!

Well...you sleepy heads get up and I am soon going back to bed.Although I did sleep good last night but its always nice to catch up on some z'ssss when I get home.

Lori:)

Good morning Lori! Hope your eye is ok! I work in the "Bath" section at Bed Bath and Beyond, and some of the bathroom rugs play havoc on my contacts. It's so annoying when your eyes are irritated.

I'm off today and work tomorrow and Sunday. Just during the day tho so I don't mind. I don't have to close which is great.
DH is working nights so he's here when I'm off which is not exactly FUN, but he'll go in tonight, be off tomorrow and go back in on Sunday night. So I'll work tomorrow till 4, and Sunday till 6 and I'll get home and he'll leave at 7. So that sounds good to me. We're pretty much just living separated here since he's going away in January. There's no point in renting a place now, since he'll be gone for 4 months. That's 4 months of paychecks I can save.

Well I'm off to do C&W's. I have some DOMS from working legs so much, but that's a good thing.

Hope you don't get called into work again this weekend!

Hello to all who check in here! Finally had some time so I thought I'd check in too! I miss chatting with you guys!

Kali
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/148/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Lori & Kali and everyone to follow!

I'm up early this morning. I am going out early this afternoon and probably won't be back here until about 9pm so I wanted to make sure I'm early enough to get some stuff done (including my w/o.) before I leave.

Have a good sleep, Lori!

Have a good w/o, Kali! Yeay for DOMS!}(

Well, I think I've hung around here long enough waiting for someone to chat with! You all stink! :p lol

I've got things to see and people to do so I must be going...OOPS! Did I just say that!? ;) }( :p

Anyway, I'm gonna have a busy day!

BBL!:)

Wendy, I just noticed that you are more than halfway to your goal!!! You go girl! That is so awesome and you must feel great!

It is such a beautiful day here I think that I am going to take Logan to the park today. He is so cute, but he hasn't been sleeping well because of some rotten molars that are coming in, so hopefully a little running around will knock him right out. He gets up crying at night and the two older ones end up in our room on the floor - Mariah is so tired I feel so bad for her! Anyhoo....

Today I am making a light cardio day. I am so sore! I took all last week off so I have major DOMS this week. Ouch!

Kali, I love BB&B! I got all of my bathroom decor there... now my kids bathroom looks like a froggy pond! Too cute!

Lori, that preggar sounds an awful lot like me when I was p.g. I couldn't do anything: I was always tired, mean and I forgot everything constantly. I am so happy that I am not that way any more! Now I am just forgetful and mean only sometimes.}( Would you mind sharing your rotation? I have tweaked mine a bit, too.

Missy

Hi Gals!:)

Didn't take me long to fall asleep when I got in bed.I don't think I was there 5 min and I am usually lying there for a while telling myself I need to go to sleep.Today is just going to be a workout day UNLESS I decide to do some housework.I am doing housework tomorrow b/c DH as a hunting class to go to.Its not that he will ever hunt b/c he doesn't have any nerve for that kind of stuff but he needs to have a license in order to handle guns at their new business.

Kali- Enjoy your day off!:)

Wnedy- Where are you off to? And who said you could go?:eek: I certainly didn't!;-)

Missy-Your still having the "fun" days.Oh those teeth!I actually calculated when I "thought" I would be ovulating this month so I think we are going to give it a try}( Don't tell my mom though:)
Oh the pregante one ALWAYS has something wrong so now being pregante is just an excuse.Im not saying she isn't sick but she will definitly play it up si she can get some time off.

This is my rotation it is sort of like the Tank Top Rotation and I am also starting today.As you can see I started naming what cardios I was going to be doing but then I just started putting in "cardio" b/c I usually have to do a workout I am in the mood for.But I do have wrote down that I have to do 2 Kickboxing,2 run,2 step videos a week.On circuits I may go a little heavier as well.Im not using any S&H workouts b/c i don't like the results from them

Nov4- Imax 3 + CTX UB
Nov5- Run + PLB
Nov6- KM + GS T,B,S
Nov7- LM + Abs
Nov8- Circuit+ abs
Nov9- Cardio + Legs
Nov10-Cardio + CTX UB
Nov11-Cardio + Abs
Nov12-Cardio + GS T,B,S
Nov13-OFF
Nov14-Cardio + PUB
NOv15-Cardio + PLB
Nov16-Cardio + CTX T,B,S
Nov17-Cardio
Nov18-Circuit + Run
Nov19-Cardio + BS T,B,S
Nov20-OFF
Nov21-Cardio + L&G
Nov22-Cardio + CTX UB
Nov23-Cardio + Abs
NOv24-Cardio + GS T,B,S
Nov25-Circuit + RUn
Nov26-Cardio + MM
Nov27-OFF
Nov28-Cardio + PUB
Nov29-Cardio + Legs
Nov30-Cardio _ GS T,B,S
Dec 1-cardio + Abs
Dec 2-Cardio + CTX t,B,S
Dec 3- Circuit

Thats it.And I may have to lighten this a little according to my work scedule.But I do have cardio in there everyday so I can lean out.
Lori

:)

> Wnedy- Where are you off to? And who said you could go?:eek: I
>certainly didn't!;-)

LOL I'm taking Joey to visit a friend at her job b/c it cheers her office up, plus I need to use her fax and copy machine.:)

After that I am going to my mom's but might take a detour to make another quick stop with Joey so that my BF's parents can see him...It's been a while since they saw him last.

Gotta go do PUB now!:)

TTYL!

Ok..so they are using YOU to see Joey and You are using her for her fax machine? Sounds like an even swap!
And whose BF? Is that your Boyfriends parents?:+ NO wonder they don't get to see him very often...its a bit hard to sneak away from you husband!
:+

Just getting ready to workout.Although, i am not over flowing with energy!

T'is I again:) I just finished my workout and my arms are feeling it:eek: Very nice though.I had to cut the tricep work short b/c i could feel that my elbow was uncomfortable from the kickboxing injury the other day.

I did Imax 3 (and ALL of it wendy!:p ) and I did CTX UB.I think that one is one of my favorite UB workouts.SHe gets in there good!

Must go get dinner ready.Trying to fatten DH up.He dones' need to have a BF % of 4.9:eek: }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.