Mixing STS Weeks on Meso 1 / Should I start with you and Cathe on week 2?

Blessed!

Cathlete
Hello!
I just ordered STS and it will arrive on Monday.

I have a question for you that are already doing STS.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way Cathe is doing STS herself and posting her check ins everyday... I really enjoy reading all the ladies check ins and stories about the program.

I will be 1 week late compared to Cathe and the group that started on monday..
Should I begin on monday on week 2 and do week 1 at the end of Mesocicle 1 so I can catch up some of the exciment or is better if I begin with Week 1 as planned???

Will I miss much if I start with week 2???

Does it matters if I mix the weeks on the mesocicle??

thank you!

Personally, I would start with week 1, the program is designed for each to week to build on the prior. I'll be doing disc 9 tomorrow, but still enjoy reading the check ins.

I agree with Dela because by the 2nd week your going up to 65% of your 1RM. It goes up after every 2 weeks by 5% I think.

I think you should start on week 1. Each week builds off the last.

If you think about it, if you start with the 2nd week and do the first week last in order to stay with those of us that started this past Monday, you're not going to be able to give yourself an active recovery week going into Mesocycle 2.

If you're going to spend the $300+ on the program, get the most out of it and doing that means starting at the beginning.

You can still post your experiences. I'll read 'em and respond. :)

--Tara

Hello!
I just ordered STS and it will arrive on Monday.

I have a question for you that are already doing STS.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way Cathe is doing STS herself and posting her check ins everyday... I really enjoy reading all the ladies check ins and stories about the program.

I will be 1 week late compared to Cathe and the group that started on monday..
Should I begin on monday on week 2 and do week 1 at the end of Mesocicle 1 so I can catch up some of the exciment or is better if I begin with Week 1 as planned???

Will I miss much if I start with week 2???

Does it matters if I mix the weeks on the mesocicle??

thank you!

Thank you Ladies.. Yes, you are correct, I should do the program as decided.
I will still post with you on the check in even if Im a week behind.. who knows.. Im also thinking on doing the 6 month rotation now!!!

Tara :) thank you! I will read your post and respond also If I see one

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.