Michael Vick Jury Selection

While this is great, as a Disney fan, I must correct the fact that Goofy is not a dog, he is a hybrid of several other characters that Disney toyed around with in the 1930's

It should have been Pluto in this spot...:)

Jerry

The owner of the Atlanta Falcons basically called Vick a liar today, saying words to the effect that it was a shame that you think you know someone for 6 years, then you feel as though you don't know them at all.

I'll say this, I love my football Sundays, but if Michael Vick is allowed to ever play again in the NFL, I'd have to seriously consider a boycott.

Jerry

"While this is great, as a Disney fan, I must correct the fact
that Goofy is not a dog, he is a hybrid of several other
characters that Disney toyed around with in the 1930's"

Jerry, I've got to ask...if Goofy isn't a dog WTH kind of animal IS he supposed to be (or is "he" even a "he")?
>
:7

<<Jerry, I've got to ask...if Goofy isn't a dog WTH kind of animal IS he supposed to be (or is "he" even a "he")?>>

Wasn't this a conversation in the movie "Stand By Me"

Gordie: Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog, what's Goofy?

Vern: If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy, Pez, cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.

Teddy: Goofy's a dog. He's definitely a dog.

Gordie: I knew the $64,000 question was fixed. There's no way anybody could no that much about opera!

Chris: He can't be a dog. He drives a car and wears a hat.

Gordie: Wagon Train's a really cool show, but did you notice they never get anywhere? They just keep wagon training.

Vern: Oh, God. That's weird. What the hell is Goofy?

Gayle,

You're right! Great movie! I noticed Jerry hasn't answered the question. It may be one of those "unsolved mysteries."

On a serious note and back to topic, the whole Vick thing just sickens me. I live in SE Va and I'm a big animal lover (not just cats either despite the name!). We have heard endless reporting on the story and interviews with everyone including his second cousin's next door neighbor's best friend from grade school. How can anyone think his behavior is okay (do they kill football players when they don't perform as well?) and how can he feel it was okay to lie about it? x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.