Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Cathe. Wow. You all look very alike. Your boys look like twins to me. I hope you have the rest of the week off

View attachment 5755

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!

Cathe
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Cathe and Cathe's Family!!!!

Just wanted to tell Cathe, coming from a Navy Veteran. Yes, I am a female. I have been doing Cathe's workouts and watching Cathe Live! I believe that Cathe could compete with the Navy Seals and beat them at their own game and do it with a SMILE!!!! And Cathe has had two kids, too!!!! Just wanted to tell everyone that Cathe is awesome and I am so GRATEFUL that we have the GIFT of CATHE with us to inspire us through this month and next year!!! I know people thank me for my military service, but I didn't go into the Navy to be thanked, it was to serve and I would do it all again to serve our great country. I just wanted to thank Cathe and those people that help and support Cathe and her mission of fitness and other endeavors. I weighed 355 pounds in April 2015 and now I am almost at my goal weight. Without Cathe and her support staff, I wouldn't be where I am today. So, I thank God for Cathe and her support staff!! That is why I think Cathe and her support staff is totally awesome!! Because without Cathe, I don't know where I would be!! Thanks and everybody have a Happy and Healthy New Year, Jennifer Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.