Mercedes Step Fit picture

That picture....

Renee, I think you are referring to a picture in a scrap book of Cathes. At a road trip, Cathe brought out a scrap book of behind the scene shots of filming and Cedie is pictured pregnant in those.

I could be wrong on that and who knows...they could be in the pictures here on the website
happy.gif

nancy:O)

Thanks Nancy!!

I sure wish there was going to be another Cathe trip. I don't live all that far, probab;ly about three hours.

Cathe Trip

I wish I lived that close! I had to fly in order to visit Cathe and that was the first time I've EVER flown. Why can't you go alone? When I did, Cathe and Chris gave me the royal carpet treatment. It was great! Maybe you should look into that. Good luck!

Step Fit Picture!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-02-00 AT 10:42PM (EST)</font></center>

Hi Renee! Nancy is correct. This picture is in the "behind the scenes" photo album that I shared during the roadtrip
happy.gif
!

Visiting Cathe

I have thought about dragging my mom and my son down there. I might go to Hershey Park in PA this summer, I may have to make a pit stop!!!

Renee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.