Men...

wendyloo

Cathlete
I got my 8 pack on DVD today (yipppeee!!!!!), and I finally admitted to myself that I have a bad enough cold to take a rest day (boooo hissss--to the cold, not to the rest day, after all, we all need them!), so I previewed after dinner. It was so cute to watch my boyfriend, who always exits the room as I start my workouts, as he gazed in dismay at the tv screen. "She doesn't have any fat on her..." "I couldn't do that..." "The downstairs neighbors are going to love this one..." "How many times a week are you going to do this?" "Can you do that?" "Yeah, Cathe, that's right..."(this one was in response to Cathe saying 'you like a challenge, right?', or something like that :) )
I am so excited to do Circuit Max tomorrow!!!!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy
PS does anyone else with DVD's notice a weird sound quality? The sound on Cardio Hits and these new ones seems to go in waves of quiet to loud. On StepFit, every time Cathe claps the sound goes really quiet, and then works its way up to regular again. Very annoying, and it only happens on my Cathe stuff :-(
Wendy

Hey Wendy...

...MAYBE, Cathe has "Clap-on, Clap-off" built into your tapes! Hee-Hee, couldn't resist! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Sound on tapes

The sound was bad on two of my CTX tapes. I emailed SNM about it and they replaced the tapes for me (great customer service!). Definitely get replacements. If it bugs you now, think of how much it will bug you when you've done the tape many times.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.