Men in shiny blue spandex

Judging by the announcer's hair, this is from the 80's...but still!

The third guy said to describe their act in one word, they're "hot" (um...perhaps to each other).

Did you see it til the end? The male announcer is Alan Thicke (who played the father on "Growing Pains").

I didn't even know they made Crystal Light in 1987? This was hilarious. The pushups were a little weird. I want to see the other contestants and the rest of the competition. Man, Aerobics have come a long way baby.

Jean

WOW...those push-ups behind each other and high leg kicks - And they're so serious about their routine!

All that impact and energy reminded me of the workouts (and legwarmers! :p ) that I drew me into working out waaaay back when! Those guys are hilarious, and I agree with the poster above - if this was a championship, I want to see the OTHER routines! I bet they would be a hoot to look at, too, wouldn't they? So different from what we've got now...

I loved it! They had so much energy and were right on beat. Fun to watch. The leg warmers killed me though but I like the spandex! Hah!

Oh, no! I had to look! Now, thanks to Nan, this image is burned into my brain. And, Debbie, you're not off the hook; how long will "Macho Man" be playing in my head???:p:p:p

eek.gif

just. wrong.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.