^^MELTING! On a Terrific Tuesday!^^

Tneah-Your dresses are very pretty, I'm sure you'll look great in them.

Just saw some pics of some snakes in OD. I get nightmares from them.

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone will be checking in this late in the day, but thought I'd check in. Our gas is also really high -- about $3.95 now. Have you also all been having odd weather? Yesterday it was soooo cold (well, cold for San Diego) and it rained last night, but by Friday it's going to creep up to 99 degrees F at my work. Ug!

I actually snuck out of my office hours early today since I was so exhausted so I could come home a bit earlier than usual. I was supposed to stay until 5:30, but I figured that no one would be coming by today since they just turned in rough drafts today. Now Thursday will be super busy . . . .

Tneah -- Hooray for your dresses!!! Those two new DVF dresses are GORGEOUS! They are both so elegant and classy/classic, and you'll look so beautiful in them! Plus, the styles are so timeless that you'll have them forever. Once the ones from Nordstrom arrive, you can easily take them back, too. (They were also lovely!) Glad you've been able to avoid the goodies. I know what you mean about the wine; the last few times I've had a glass at home (which has only been maybe twice in the last three months), I've ended up dumping it out since it just doesn't appeal to me.

Robin -- When I was reading the reviews of Heroines, a lot of them said the same thing -- that it wasn't as fun as the premise sounded. How's the new book? Good luck at the dentist!

Jennifer -- Glad you got everything hooked up alright. I'm so bad at electronics that I can't do any of that stuff. The Obama stuff should be interesting. How great that you got your days off in June!

Shelley -- I saw your post on the scone discussion, and you can totally blame me if you need to whine about a large bum -- although I know your bum isn't large at all! How did they turn out without the nuts? They're yummy, huh?! Glad you're feeling better today! Did you get a chance to do any shopping (real or on-line) for shoes? This really is such a hard time of year for shoes! When I get to work in the mornings at 6:20, it's super cold, but then it's hot in the afternoon, and then cold again when I leave at 5:30.

Deb -- How cool about your background shooting! Wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley!;-) That sponge candy sounds so fantastic. The next time I'm at See's, I'll have to see if they have it. Err . . . or maybe I shouldn't!}(

Shannon -- Have you thought anymore about getting a Prius? How has work been since that other writer left?

Lainie -- Like Deb said, you're probably so tired since you've been crazy busy lately! Can you take some rest days from running around soon? Hope so!

Kara -- My DH is addicted to Diet Mountain Dew also!;-) Thanks for the kind words about being "devoted" instead of "obsessed." That's a much better way to look at it! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.