**Melting in the Sundshine - the Weekend**

Good Morning!

I was up at 5:00 am today, lounged around reading and drinking coffee which tasted so good after the coffee in Mexico..x( . I did the 4DS leg workout afterwards. I am also doing laundry, cleaning the bird cage etc. DH was pretty good with keeping the house up while I was gone. We went to a few dinners out in Playa Del Carmen while there, ever though we were staying at an all inclusive resort. There was one restaurant that was in an actual cave, deep down underground. There were Mayan dancers with fire and all.. it was very authentic, but creepy at the same time. I did not end up going to Cozumel to shop because they decided to go on the day that I was leaving. It's a good thing because others that took the ferry across ended up seasick due to the high winds.

Robin:
It sounds like your knee is coming along well. My grandmother was an avid birdwatcher. She even belonged to the Audobon society, and went on bird watching trips where you log in all that you see.

Shelley:
Cudos for that PR again! Hope you like the movie. I saw one on the plane about a kid that thinks he's a martian..did anyone see that?

Tneah:
I am glad you are taking a break from the regiment you were on. I think your body needed it. I can not keep up with Grace's numbers on the I-Treads. I just set a goal to be either .2 or .3 or whatever works under her suggested numbers and try to keep that up, and improve on it. She must have very long legs! I am only 5'4.

Lainie:
Wow you had a crazy week! Sorry to hear about the fall , but glad you are ok. I give you credit for lighting that water tank..I would be afraid to touch it!

Leanne:
did you finish that necklace you were working on? I think a veggie topped pizza is delicious! I actually prefer them with no meat.

TK:
Sounds like you had a good workout with Absolute Kickboxing. I wish I could figure out a way to just get to that core work without having to go through the whole thing piece by piece. We had our system call for a medical emergency while we were out for ice cream one night... when we got back there were fire trucks, and EMT's all over, and my brother was there to let them in.. they were going to break the door down! We drove up and thought our house was on fire or something! Found out it as a malfunction in the alarm that sent the emergency call.

Shannon:
Sometimes it's nice not to feel you have to be on line all the time! Glad your calf is better. What type of job are you looking for?

Have a great day!

Deb
:)

There's this thing on the History Channel about all the states. Right now they're doing Texas and it's making me a little homesick. *sigh* There's no place like home. :(

Anyway, back for personals.

Deb, sounds like you had a pretty good time in Mexico. Where all did you go or were you mainly in one spot?

Leanne, good luck at the pizzeria tonight--I'm sure you can find some decent choices. Enjoy the time with your family; I wish I could see mine tonight (see how that homesickness is affecting me?)

Shannon, good luck with the job searching--can be so exciting but stressful at the same time.

Tneah, I'm glad you were able to get some nice carbs in you--sounds like you needed them!

Robin, that's pretty funny how your friend insisted on an authentic dinner. A good thing about living in places like England and Holland is it didn't spoil my food tastes. Seldom see British or Dutch restaurants, do we? (For good reason.)

Shelley, enjoy the movie--that one looks like it might be good fun.

TK, that's cute that you had Cathe tell you to do pushups on her autograph. :) I can't wait to go on a road trip one day.

OK, I think I'm caught up--gotta go do yet more laundry. Joy.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.