maternity workout clothes

imani

Cathlete
Hi all,

I was wondering where the best place was to buy maternity workout clothes. My pre-pregnancy workout pants are getting tight so I want to start getting some new ones. I am looking for good quality clothes but don't want to spend too much money. Any suggestions?

imani
18 weeks

Hi Imani!

I know that I'll be outgrowing my workout clothes soon, too. Right now jogging pants are good for when I weight train, but I like to wear shorts when I do cardio because I get too hot covering all of the legs. I'm thinking of going to WalMart to look for cotton shorts with an elastic waist; I may even go to the plus sizes for this.

If you're okay to spend the money, I'm sure there are maternity workout wear in the States. My options are limited in Canada. I hope someone can suggest a good source of clothes for you!

old navy has some cute maternity yoga pants. I bought my exercisewear through ebay, my shorts were from momsinmotion.com I believe and motherhood maternity. Mostly though I went to kmart and just bought bigger sized sports bras and bike shorts when pregnant.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.