Maggie and her beautiful new girl!

melanalyus

Cathlete
Hi Maggie! You've been induced this morning. I'm impatientiently awaiting your return so you can tell us all about it. You and your new baby are in our prayers as we thank God for the blessing that you are receiving. Give your little girl a big smooch from me!!!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Hi Maggie. My thoughts are also with you. I hope labor and delivery went very well. I look forward to your next post.

I look forward to hearing too!!
Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/elmYm5.png[/img][/link]

How do you know it's a girl....did we all know that???? I didn't think we did. Okay never mind all that.....I'm impatiently waiting too. VERY IMPATIENTLY WAITING.

Briee (I've never been too good with patience.....Mel....is it really a girl???...was this what Maggie thought???...I didn't think she had an ultrasound. Are you just being funny???? Wow...a little girl...maybe. Are you sure Mel???) I'll quit now.

Maggie....

Maggie....

Maggie????

Obviously she didn't take my internet access 10 minutes post birth to heart.:p :p :p :p

Why not!!!}( }( }( }( ;) ;) ;) ;)

Uh oh. Did we not know it was a girl? Now you have me guessing... Someone back me up here!!!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Oh no!!! Can I change the post title?!?!??!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

NOPE!! I believe your "edit" selection has expired.

Briee (he he he he he he..... you still have a 50/50 chance Mel:7 :7 :7 )

This is all too funny, Maggie will have a chuckle when she returns. So no one really knows what she is having?

Shall I start accepting money for bets??????

Hmmmmm....I think it's a ummmmmmm....I was gonna say boy...but no.......IT's a girl. Yep. Mel's never wrong. :) :)

Briee

WOW! I'm speachless...

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

If you remain speechless...you will never be wrong.:eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOOoooo will you forgive me for that one Mel.

Briee (please don't ever remain speechless Mel...you are a blast!!)

Isn't this a fun thread!!!

Should I go ahead then, and name her baby girl? }(

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

You guys got me thinking, so I went through some old posts and lo and behold--it IS a girl! Here is a quote from Maggie from mid-December:

I love little boys. We have 3 of them, 11, 4, and 2. We also have 3 girls, 9, 6 and almost here in 2-3 weeks. (I love the girls too .

Maggie

So that clears things up! Mel- you did well!

Lisa

Phew!!! Lisa, you saved me!!!!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Congratulations Mel!!!!! Okay...go ahead and name her. We'll have to let Maggie know as soon as possible. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I LOVE the names of your children....so I'm sure you'll do a good job!!

Emy...there is a couple in our church that are using a little booklet called "baby wise" as they are training their little guy. He is 3 months younger than Noah and makes Noah look like a monster. His name is Titus and he is by all means a boy in every sense of the word. He has a much stronger will than Noah and three months ago would chuck whatever he was holding right in your face. He is shaped like a bull dozer...I think he is almost 10 pounds heavier than Noah. Like I said...about 3 months ago he was out of control, BUT NOW...he sits through church like a gentleman and is so well behaved. I'm going to get the book. We have let Noah slide as I've been so busy with life in general here.

Hey Mel...Titus still has a bottle too :p :p :p :p . I think it's a cultural thing (ha ha)

Briee (Lisa...thanks for clearing things up :7 :7 )

Hi Emy! Thanks for asking--I'm doing great! Back to work FT since mid-October. Alyssa is now 2 1/2 and Cole is 7 mos. I would LOVE to post their pics here but I can't for the life of me figure out how! But I can send some by email if you're interested :)
I still feel that I have you to thank in part for my wonderful labor experience last time. Both deliveries were ideal, but Cole's was even easier thanks to him being the second, and to Hypnobirthing.
So thanks again. How are you?

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.