Madonna?

arogerson

Cathlete
Cathe,

I was doing your new Lower Intensity Step workout this morning when I heard you say "Madonna" during the final step blast portion of the workout. I had to rewind it because I wasn't sure. It reminded me of the time you said "Tootsie Pop" during another video long ago. I got a little chuckle out of that and wonder if you even remember saying it!

Angie
Monroe, WI

I think she's referring to the hand pump/jump thing she's doing at the time. I've seen Madonna do that move in one of her videos.

Tootsie Pop? I missed that one. Where is that?

Hi Angie! How funny that you bring this up. This move was actually called the Madonna move and I used the term all throughout rehearsals. Well would you believe when it came time to edit the workout, there is a blooper (can't recall what it was) that caused us to have to use another take in place of the original Madonna one. So that whole introduction of the Madonna move got eliminated and you don't here me refer to it again until the very end. But yes, I am saying Madonna because that whole "arm pump thingy" is what she does in one of her early 80's dance videos.

Ah yes, the "Tootsie Pop", I remember that...wish I could forget LOL ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.