Madonna 2008 Tour

christosz

Cathlete
Got my tickets!!! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!! :+ :+ :+
And pretty good seats, I might add.

Paris, September 20th (even though I'm sure she'll perform here in Athens one week later...). I just love Paris, especially end of summer-autumn. Unfortunately, I'll have just one day to walkabout... Flying back next day of the concert...:-(

Boy, the internet traffic on the ticket site was too much for those poor French servers... I bet it was sold out in less than 20 minutes.

Chris.

Chris,

I’m jealous! How awesome, I adore Madonna and I would loooove to go Paris some day, sounds so romantic. Take pictures!

I think Madonna is great! She's always changing her style and I think that's what's kept her so popular. Also I admire her because she seems like a lady who doesn't take crap from anyone. I'm jealous! Have fun.

Kim

That sounds like so much fun- I'm jealous! Hoping to see Madonna when she comes to California. I heard that she's not gonna sing any of her classics though. I really like her song with Justin Timberlake- especially on the TM! :)

congrats on scoring the tickets. I'm going to see her in the states at the Garden in October. I can't wait.
KrisS

She's playing mostly stadiums this year and I think the "pulse" will be awesome!!! Arenas (which she has been playing for the past 3 tours) hold about 15.000 people but stadiums will have 70.000 fans jumping up and down!!!!
I haven't heard anything about the set list or anything about the tour for that matter - I try to keep it spoiler-free! I only know that her company will announce a date for Athens soon... so, if I can afford it, I might see her here, too.
I hated her "Candy Shop" album on first listening, but after the third time, I really liked it. Especially "The Beat Goes On" with Kanye West... great song!!!!
I'll try and take some pics, but when I am excited I can't focus!!!:+ :+ :+

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.