Luna bars......

belle

need your help once more guys!!! Can you tell me if the Powerbars are the same as Luna bars. All we have available here in Saudi is Power bars, I have been browsing, but can't find anybody who sells Luna bars who does international postage. I would appreciate any advice, also, are these bars of any nutritional value, still looking for my snacks as i am trying to kick start my metabolism. Thanking you in advace, happy holidays

Belle

Not an answer

but I wanted to say that my bro-in-law says the Oatmeal Raisin Powerbars are quite yummy. I've never tried them, but in case you decide to try some, you might start with that! Good Luck!
Andrea

Powerbars and Luna Bars are not the same at all. They're both pretty yummy and have their good points, but Powerbars tend to be more pure carbs with little or no protein. Luna Bars are made with soy protein and carbs. I don't know if they ship internationally, but www.netrition.com is where I've ordered Luna Bars and Cliff Bars (some other really tasty bars by the same makers of Lunas) from them and their prices are decent. They might ship that far, it's worth checking out.

Take care!

There's a calorie difference. Luna's are 180 kcals w/ 10g of protein. Powerbars are 250 kcals w/ 9 grams of protein & less fat. They are totally different in texture. Luna's are tasty rice cakes. You already know what Powerbars taste like, predigested something. They're both vitamin pills in a foil wrapped rectangle. Real food would be better but they are convenient & might keep one from grabbing a Snickers on a regular basis.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.