Lower Body: Which DVD do you think is the hardest?

Lower Body: Which DVD do you think is the hardest?

• Total voters
Well, since the only one of those videos that I have is B&G, I had to vote for that one! I'd looooove to get GS Legs and Leaner Legs, though... :( hey, X-mas is coming, right?! :p

Allison

I voted for B&G but would love to get Leaner legs, I just don't want to buy 6 workouts to get it. I have all of the other lower body, GS legs, PLB, L&G, S&H. I'd probably vote PLB second on this, I actually have DOMS from this the next day vs the others.

Annette

Are you kidding? Leaner Legs kicks total a!!}( Ouch, gets me everytime I do it, which is never that often :)

The one that really gets me every time is Pure Strength Legs. I think it must be the floor work with the bodybar. I feel it the same day later on and by the next morning I am reaching for the advil.

Gym Style Legs are harder for me. I would say PLB as a second choice. I did PLB yesterday and I'm feeling it today.

The day after Butts and Gutts, I have a little soreness deep in my buttocks...

But for the whole WEEK after Pyramid Style legs, my legs are so so so so DEAD!!!

I even have to take it easy on the step aerobics for a whole week. It hurts too muchx(

I can happily do Butts and Guts every week. I dread the Pyramid.

I have them all and I voted for Butts and Gutts. This is my favorite lower body workout by far. It's challenging and yet the time always seems to fly.

I used to think Legs and Glutes was the toughest, however, every time I do Pyramid Lower Body, I have the most doms ever!!! While I am doing the workout, it doesn't seem that hard, but the next several days I can't sit:eek: .Its very deceiving!!! Its weird because when I am doing Butts and Guts, it seems so hard, but I hardly get sore.... With Legs and Glutes, and am ready to drop on the floor when its over, but I'm only a little sore. So, overall, my vote is for PLB!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back