Low impact series premixes

Ronne

Cathlete
I have a request for the premixes in the new series. Would it be possible to include the cards showing what equipment is needed before each segment as you did in BM2, B&G etc?

They are so useful in alerting you to what's coming next.

Thanks!

Chapter Insert Cards for Premixes

We're not planning on doing this anymore because it causes problems on some DVD players. Chapter Insert Cards have to be recorded as short video clips and then stored on the DVD as a separate chapter point. This leads to a ton of extra chapters points and this can cause some players to have issues with stuttering or even not being able to play the premix at all. Our current thinking is the benefit of insert cards is just not worth the risk of some users having issues when playing premixes. But we will always whenever possible give enough lead time so you can get the equipment you need. The Low Impact series doesn't really use a lot of equipment, so this probably will not matter for this series anyway.

We're not planning on doing this anymore because it causes problems on some DVD players. Chapter Insert Cards have to be recorded as short video clips and then stored on the DVD as a separate chapter point. This leads to a ton of extra chapters points and this can cause some players to have issues with stuttering or even not being able to play the premix at all. Our current thinking is the benefit of insert cards is just not worth the risk of some users having issues when playing premixes. But we will always whenever possible give enough lead time so you can get the equipment you need. The Low Impact series doesn't really use a lot of equipment, so this probably will not matter for this series anyway.

I am SO happy to hear it won't need alot of equipment! :) I don't have time for alot of equipment changing so haven't been able to take advantage of my STS program. Interested in low impact though. :)

That's a shame. But thanks very much for the detailed explanation. I can understand why you'd want to avoid it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.