Low Impact Challenge-Learning Curve?

I did this Sun, Wed, and today. I still fumble some but once you learn it, this is SO MUCH FUN! :D:cool::D:D:D:D Don't give up.

I did it for the second time this morning and did find that I caught on quicker and had fewer mess-ups. I think each time the workout is done, the choreography gets ingrained in your brain somehow. I did notice this time through that the blast she does at the end on the right side of the step (left leg on) is slightly different than the one performed on the left side (right leg on). Did anyone else notice that? I prefer the second version, but I doubt I'll remember it next time I do it and end up following what Cathe does the first time.

Sent from my iPod touch using CatheForum

Moves for Low Impact Challenge

Hi everyone,
I worked out to Low Impact Challenge for the first time today. Since it's Thanksgiving Break, I had some extra time and viewed it first in Slow Motion, and actually wrote out the steps :rolleyes:.

In case any one else is as much of a geek as me :eek:, I'll attach the document I made with the steps listed out. No guarantees for complete accuracy, but it might help!

Attachments

• moves for low impact challenge.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for posting such a detailed list, Xenializ. I think it could be helpful to others who are still learning the program (I mastered the program only after doing it many times and memorizing the sequence of the steps).

Thanks, Xenializ! Hopefully over the next group of holidays I'll have time to take the sheet for combo 4 and actually learn it :D! (Or at least give it a less frustrated attempt, hopefully ;)!)

I did this workout this morning & did surprisingly better, but right about the time I tell myself "I've got it", is when I mess up. LOL. Each time I do the wo, it gets a little easier. Still having trouble on combo 4, but I figure eventually I'll get it.

I finally tried LIC today. It's a little tricky, but not quite as bad as I was expecting. I hope to have it mastered in another few tries. I was still quite sweaty at the end!

Lisa

I have posted on this thread already concerning the difficulty of LIC....the first time I did this was an awful experience and really did not want to do it again...that was 3 weeks ago...

well, today I finally did it again - a second time...and it was so much easier. I was determined I was gonna get it and I did for the most part. I think it is just that the first time can be daunting....but I just needed to try it again. Now I am not scared or discouraged by it and it will go in my regular rotation.

Hi everyone,
I worked out to Low Impact Challenge for the first time today. Since it's Thanksgiving Break, I had some extra time and viewed it first in Slow Motion, and actually wrote out the steps :rolleyes:.

In case any one else is as much of a geek as me :eek:, I'll attach the document I made with the steps listed out. No guarantees for complete accuracy, but it might help!

fellow geek here. This was obviously some work to type this out. thanks. I am going to print it out. :p:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.