Low Carbers & Friends - April

Rhea - Your rest week sounds marvelous!!!!!

Tracy - This week was GS along with many walks and 2 of the MMA workouts - all the cardio doubled, none of the legs. Next week I might do just GS (maybe subbing B&G for GS Legs) and skip cardio. I'm feeling pretty burned out right now....

Tracy -I didn't get to do any of that stuff....well, maybe some warmed up leftover 1/2 and 1/2 coffee. Too busy with little chores, I cooked dinner, made our lunches for today and then vegged. I didn't even get to the sewing I wanted to do, darn it. Tonight, my goal is to be able to sew for a couple of hours (leftovers for dinner it is....)

Lita - sounds like you need to have an enforced week off from workouts. :D

You definately should! I'm actually feeling pretty good, getting a little stiff from all the office work, but not as tired, etc.

Of course, the weekend is here and the sun is out, so...

Well, have a great Friday everyone!

Oh, I forgot to tell you...I went to the Fitness Favorites website. They are still up. I bought the DVD version of a couple of the older firms, like the first one! I only have those in VHS and no player. I'm thinking that it might be fun to do them again. I remember the toughness of Susan in the first video. Isn't this more fun than dieting? :):D

As I recall, Rhea, by the end of that workout, I was definitely thinking it was pretty darned far from fun :p! I'm surprised the FF site is up! Is anyone still there? (PS - I am going to take a break. Don't know if I'll take off the whole week or just do fewer days, but I'm definitely going to do something ;).)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.