Loving my new Ipad

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Ahhhh....what a difference working on the road with my Ipad. No more heavy and cumbersome laptop with a temperamental E key as well as other aging issues. What a difference! Anyone else enjoying an Ipad?

not yet.... but it's on the list! Although i'm enjoying your new ipad because it means you'l be able to chat with us much easier! haha!

AYLE09 said:
not yet.... but it's on the list! Although i'm enjoying your new ipad because it means you'l be able to chat with us much easier! haha!

Yup, that's what it means.... You tired of me yet? Tee hee

Cathe Friedrich said:
Ahhhh....what a difference working on the road with my Ipad. No more heavy and cumbersome laptop with a temperamental E key as well as other aging issues. What a difference! Anyone else enjoying an Ipad?

I'm using mine right now, with the Cathe forum app of course!

I was one of those dorks who pre-ordered an iPad...the first day you could pre-order. Hey, that sounds like what I usually do with your workouts! :)

My daughter did the pre-order Ipad too and uses it for college. Loves it. Guess we're going to wait for the new one to come out, with USB port, etc. Then I'll just have to fight the hubby for it on the road!

Enjoy and have a great weekend.

UnstrungHarp said:
I'm using mine right now, with the Cathe forum app of course!

I was one of those dorks who pre-ordered an iPad...the first day you could pre-order. Hey, that sounds like what I usually do with your workouts! :)

How funny :) Enjoy it!

Cosmo Mom said:
My daughter did the pre-order Ipad too and uses it for college. Loves it. Guess we're going to wait for the new one to come out, with USB port, etc. Then I'll just have to fight the hubby for it on the road!

Enjoy and have a great weekend.

:) Wishing you a great weekend too!

Nice! Glad you are enjoying your new toy, Cathe. :)

I have a Mac and an iPhone and am debating on the new iPad when it comes out or a MacBook...Leaning toward the laptop, but hearing more and more positive reviews like this one make it an even tougher decision!

I love my iPad (resistance is futile). Without fail, I bring it everywhere I go (I even brought it on the Houston road trip).

If you are looking for a wonderful bag to carry it in, Waterfield designs has some beautiful ones. My personal lightweight favorite is the Vertigo (it's fairly roomy and comes in many colors), but I also like the Muzetto (you can use a lightweight "smart case" with it) for a classier look. ;)

http://www.sfbags.com/products/vertigo/vertigo.htm

I still can't believe how much I love it!

Enjoy!

Love iPad and apps

I too, love my iPad. With the Pages, Keynote and Numbers Apps I can almost do everything my home and office computer can do. I can import, create and email docs, presentations and spreadsheets with these apps. I just bought a wireless printer to enable printing from my iPad. Check out the Evernote app as well. I use this to keep track of my workouts and other things. Pretty cool. I take it everywhere. I am so much more productive with it :)

Cathy

Keyboard

There is no USB port on the iPad, however you can get a docking station with a port and use the keyboard with the docking station.
Cathy

Cathe Friedrich said:

I am absolutely loving my iPad. I am using it now with the Cathe app I downloaded as soon as I purchased this. I have 5 boys, who play on hockey leagues, and go to about 8 hockey games a weekend. We travel lots. Sometimes we can put over 700 miles on our car in one weekend. This iPad has made everything so much easier. I use to take so much stuff with me it was pathetic. There is lots of downtime. All I need is my little iPad and I am all set!!

It was worth every dollar I spent on it. With 6 kids at home still, who are always on the computer, I don't care anymore. I have this and can get online so fast and retrieve my e-mails. It has relieved tons of stress for me, since I don't have to nag the kids about getting off the computer. They always want to play with my iPad though!!!!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.