Louder music option

I totally agree. That is the one thing that has deterred me from recent releases. It makes such a huge difference once you get used to a workout and don't need the verbal cues as much, to be able to turn up the music and enjoy!

Is this option very complicated to enable?

I totally agree with this as well. Lounder music option on the Body Blast series is awesome. Actually, everything about the Body Blast series is awesome. I hope the production will be more like this series in the future! Thanks for the fantastic new of your new workouts, Cathe!!!

Let me chime in as well. I only use the Louder Music option when I do the BB series. Please consider it if possible.

I want the louder music option too.I always use this option when I do KPC and I would like to see it in the new workouts especially in the boxing series.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :) :)

I liked the louder music option on the BB series as well, but find it's not really necessary if the volume of the music is as it was in the Intensity Series (the music in HC is "not loud enough").

Another louder music request here too. I bought a subwoofer and receiver set too connect to my tv just for Cathe videos!

I would like the louder music option because once you really get to know the workout it's great to have that as an option.

Can you tell us if you will decide this before the presale is over? I'd really like to preorder, but want to know if I am getting this option or not before I decide.

Thanks so much for your time!
:)

Yes please. The music Louder option is a fabulous addition to your high production quality DVDs. It puts you ahead of the competition. As do the great chaptering and premixes.

Clare

I pushed for it last time...hopefully they'll listen now. I do think they owe it to us to respond to stuff like this so that we can make an intelligent decision on preordering. Of course, I already preordered, but I woulda liked to know the answer beforehand ;-) .

Yes, please. That was the one disappointment regarding the last series. Music ok with subwoofer, but still the cueing was too loud in proportion to music. And, as others are mentioning, after a couple of times doing the workout, jamming music is way more motivational than loud cueing. Workouts themselves are of course phenomenal.

I agree. It's just a joy to have the "louder music" option. When offered, it's yet another thing that puts your workouts heads and shoulders above anything else on the market.

Please do seriously consider reviving this option.:)

Agreed. I love this option in the Body Blast series. I'd like to see if it's going to be available in the new workouts before I preorder.

> Cathe
>Congratulations on your success! Please Consider the louder
>music option on your new DVD's.
>~Theresa~:)
Please consider putting "Music Louder" option on the new DVDs. Makes the workout that much more enjoyable!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.