Lost - 02/14/08 (spoilers!)

If I remember right, Julia once said (maybe it was Ben) that getting pregnant while on the Island is very very great. So, I'm assuming Kate is pregnant. They were together for sure twice. While they flashed forward where Jack and Kate met, and they were beside a car, Kate said she had to get back to him. I'm assuming (if she was pregnant) that him would be her baby. Sorry, about that. I need to choose my words better.

Just my thoughts.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

When Juliet checked to see about Sun's baby, she checked Kate also because she thought she was pregnant. Never thought about when she said she had to get back to *him* that it could be a child???

>Why did the
>helicopter come for Benjamin?? He was born on the island so
>how does he know so much about the outside world?

Ben wasn't born on the island. He and his father went to live there when he was about 10 (?). (Remember the episode where they showed that his mother died giving birth to him, his father took a job on the island and ended up being pretty much a janitor, and Ben teamed with the 'others' to kill off the Dharma folks, including his father?).

>Why was it so important that they use the exact same bearings
>"no matter what" when returning to the ship in the
>helicopter?
>

I think that the payload passed through some kind of time warp or time dilation field (rather than time being slower on the island), and by following the same path back, the helicoptor would avoid any fields that might be out there.

>Although, like you say, it will take a
>lot more than a government coverup theory to explain the polar
>bears, and Jacob and all that crazy stuff.

The polar bears on the island were from Dharma folks performing experiments on them (and the cages Kate and what's=his-name were in were from them). At it seems that there was a polar bear at the dig one of the 'rescuers' went to because Dharma had been there as well (though I don't know what the significance of that is).

I'm still waiting for more info on the 4-toed statue!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.