Looking for that ME/PH rotation...

kweller

Cathlete
Hi all,
I seem to remember, some time ago, a rotation that called for ME 3x a week, and then PH 3x a week (then after that, I don't recall). Can anyone lead me to this elusive rotation??
Thank you!!
Kathy

Hmmm....I don't recall that particular rotation but I think it would be fun to try...

ME 3x a week
PH 3x a week
MIS 3x a week

With 2 days of any cardio thrown in. I'll bet that would shake things up a bit. I've been looking for something to get me going again, I think I've just stumbled upon it!

Hi Deborah
So do you mean do me the first week then ph the 2nd and Mis the 3rd
Oh and 1 more thing I really like the PUB and the upper body xtraining and Purestrength do you have any ideas on a good rotation with these Would you consider PUB and upper body Xt endurance workoutI think PS BBA and CST are definitely strenght am I right?
I would really like to drop say 10 pounds and show some definition especially in the arms the legs seem to come along nicely with PS legs and MIS lower body I do all in 1 day 2 to 3 times a week Oh and did you read that post about doin strenght training before cardio do thrink it mnatters I kinda like to do cardio first so I am warmed up.
I have lots of time to workout than goodness cuz I od not eat real clean all the time but I drink lots of water eat fruits and veggies But also pizza dessert etc.. So Iam willing to put in a tough workout to enjoy my favs Thanks lots for your help or anyone who cares to chime in
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Yeah, I would do 1 week of each of the 3 tapes. Week 1, PH, Week 2 ME, Week 3 MIS.

I have never used PUB in a rotation but there are a TON of rotations posted at www.fitnessvideofanatics.com in the Public Rotation area.

You are corect about PS being strenght work but CXT is more of an endurance workout.

As for working cardio or weights first, I have read that thread but I don't have any real preference. I think we need to do what works best for each of us. Some people feel stronger if they do weights first, some people feel they get a better cardio workout if they do that first. I don't do cardio at all if I'm going to do weights & vice versa. I do my cardio & weights on separate days so it really doesn't matter which I do first.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Deborah
Yes I am trying to just do weights one day and cardio one day But Iam one of those cardio junkies And my husband just bought me a brand new treadmill so I am loving it But i love my weight workouts and definitely get that nice high feeling after them especially since I am seeing some good results
Thanks Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.