Little Secret???

Roxie13

Did I miss out on the "little secret" on the new fitness product that is coming out this summer?

Well the cat has been let out of the bag --- The secret is out!;):)

Published on 12 May 2016
Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower ™ Home Workout System by Cathe Friedrich

The Fit Tower™ Workout System combines elements of Pilates, yoga and ballet as well as traditional strength training and cardio exercises - targeting the entire body for a stronger, longer, fitter YOU! System includes a patented 10-level Fit Tower™, 3 progressive Fit Tower™ Workout DVDs, resistance bands & an exercise mat.

I'm excited about Cathe's new workouts and I'm sure they will be great but I'm not interested in buying a fitness tower. The equipment price , plus shipping cost to Europe and customs tax make the price prohibitive for me.
I hope the DVDs / downloads will be available separately. If they are, I will buy them and sub the tower with chair or any other piece of furniture.
I've been successful in subbing my 12 lbs dumbbells + resistance band when Cathe uses heavy dumbbells or barbel. I sub slide discs with frisbees which cost 1 Euro.
I know I can find a working substitute for the Tower :)
I'm off to watch the clip!

Last edited:
She did promise awhile ago that it would probably be ready in the next 9 months or so. The baby is here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.