LIS & STS

kollman201

Cathe is it possible for you to put together another LIS & STS rotation. I could do it myself and will but it always seems better if it comes from you!! Sorry I know how busy you are but I loved the last one, the first rotation I've ever completed and would like to continue with both programs. Love you Cathe! Please consider it!!
Thanks for everything and God Bless!!

kollman201,

I am thinking about doing the November STS & LIS rotation and was wondering what kind of results you had when you did this rotation.

Thanks,
Ashley

Hi, Ashley,

I am doing my 3rd round of STS currently (just finished MESO Cycle #2 last week) and at the beginning of November I decided to add LIS to my regular STS rotation. In other words, wherever Cathe indicated an STS workout, I just inserted the STS disc I was already scheduled to do that day. I did this all last month PLUS I included a very clean diet and I have really had amazing results. I not only lost the final 6 lbs I wanted to lose, but I have noticed a HUGE difference in my muscle definition. I am 56 years old and my tricep "wave" is just about completely gone replaced by a muscle that you can actually see! I can feel the definition in my arms even when I am not flexing. My legs are shaping up, cellulite seems to be much less noticeable, and my thighs do not touch at all. I wore leggings to work today with a long sweater and short little boots, and I think I rocked it (have had several people ask me what I have been doing)! I have had big time lower back issues, but this past month I have noticed much more strength and flexibility and lots less lower back pain. I am on a "rest" week this week, although I plan to do at least 3 days of LIS and continue with the clean eating diet. I can't wait to see what happens when I resume with LIS/STS next week for MESO Cycle #3. I am sold on this combo.

Thanks for your reply! I think I'm going to give it a try. I have STS but have never done it all before. I need to do it, I've just been hesitant because there is only one leg workout per week. I have always done 2 leg workouts a week because if I don't my legs start to look bigger. Maybe combined with LIS that wouldn't happen since those workouts seem to really work the lower body.

Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.