Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I did RIP #11 this morning. Great music tracks in this one. And Anja joins the cast (I think she is on Daily Burn's streaming service and does iFit workouts. I remember doing a series by her several years ago)
The pattern remains the same for all of these - one body part per song. Legs, Chest, Tricep, Legs 2, Back, Biceps, Core and Stretch. I was burning out this morning and had to take some personal breaks in the chest and tricep tracks.

My kid's orthodontics always suggests that he could "fix my teeth" too whenever I am in. I never had anything done when I was a kid so they are not even close to straight. I don't have the time or money though to do anything. And if I was going to shell out money on something I would get lasik or something to fix my eyes.

Good morning,

This morning I finished week 3 cardio.

Doreen - how are you liking the streaming site? Looks interesting. I never had braces as a kid, my teeth were always straight. Except for about 2 years ago, they started to get crowded on the bottom. I didn't think my teeth were that bad either or I needed to see a orthodontist :) My husband recommended for me to see on, lol. So I did. I wished I would have done it sooner to be honest. In WV Invisalign is very expensive :( I payed 7K for mine. From what I seen on the Invisalign support group, Invisalign ranges from $2000 - 8K depending were you live and what Invisalign plan you chose. I have Invisalign Full!! If anything goes not according to plan, I get as many tray's as I need for 2 years/or longer. My Orthodontist is like 5 min from my house. I didn't felt like driving hours to a different provider. You don't have to pay the full amount up front. My Orthodontist offer a monthly plan without interest. You do get used to wearing Invisalign :) Brushing my teeth after every meal, becomes second nature :) The longer you wait the more $$$ you have to pay!! I wanted to get Lasik for my eyes. My eye doc didn't recommend I get it. I have really bad vision in one of my eye, he is afraid if someone messes up that eye I would go blind.

Diane - it happens that one of your tooth isn't tracking correctly, doesn't happened a lot but it does. What happened I have one tooth on the botton that didn't track. I had to go back a few tray's to correct and give that stubborn tooth enough time to track. Some teeth are very stubborn. When I saw my Orthodontist I was on Tray #11 (upper + lower) Do you change the tray's out at the same time, either you on weekly changes/10 day's or 14 day's change. What happened I noticed when I was on Tray #11 that my tooth was tracking correctly. You can't tell when your tray's don't fit right/or you see a big gap. Invisalign have to fit like around your teeth with no or little space. Well, my tooth wasn't tracking and since I already had an appointment I didn't border (my mistake) to go in earlier. She put each old tray back in and stopped at tray #4 and said at tray #4 I stopped tracking. She did recommend to keep going with Tray 11 on the top/change them out every 10 day's. Lower tray #4 change it out every 14 day's since that tooth needed the time. Sometimes its better to change the tray's every 14 day's than earlier. The older you are the more your tooth root is settled, meaning it's harder to move them. The last time when I saw her, she said it's not a big deal if I finish easier on the top. I want to finish at the same time. It would feel weird wearing only the bottom tray and not the top. She did say if I finish early on the top she still wants me to wear the last upper tray for 12 hours at night only until I catch up with my lower tray. I am afraid, my teeth will shift again. That's why I am keeping my tray in at the same time and I will finish at the same time. It just doesn't make sense to me to wear the last tray#28 for a few month. Not happening. I rather stretch it out know and finish at the same time. Once I am done in September I have to wear a retainer for the rest of my life at night to prevent my teeth from shifting again.

Last edited:
This morning I did Lite Cardio Party, 283 calories, met 8.0, 40 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 181. I used 1# dumbbells throughout, 3,810 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Body Design kickboxing with light dumbbells(3#), 13 minutes, met 7.0, 83 calories, heart rate average 133, max 156,1,216 steps, followed with Kelly's Build & Burn kettlebell kickbox mix no kettlebell, 16 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 166, 104 calories, met 7.8, 1,417 steps. I finished off with Lite abs #1, 40 calories, 10 minutes, 71 steps and Lite Stretch#2, 11 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 90 minutes, 541 calories, 6,514 steps.

Doreen, those workouts sound kind of like the format of body Pump with a song for each body part. I know what you mean on the decisions for what is needed the most. I would go for the lasik too. I had a two stage laser surgery many years ago. My eyesight was so bad that it took a lot of years before they could do my eyes. I used to go to get glasses and they would have to send away for them because their equipment would not handle my prescription. It was awesome to see well with no glasses or contacts. It took a long time for me to be able to wear contacts as well because of the toric and how bad my astigmatism was. My bottom teeth are not straight and for the most part I don't worry about it. My husband needs to get wisdom teeth out and we have been holding out. Even with insurance it costs quite a lot. So that will come first among other things.

Belinda, that is too bad you have to go back and work on the teeth that are not tracking right. That is a lot for the Invisalign but it will be nice to have the teeth all straight and make them easier to keep clean, I would think. Rather than working floss and stuff around the crooked teeth. I have a mouth guard that I wear at night sometimes since I grind my teeth. Mostly I catch that it is when I am feeling stressed and anxios about something though. I am betting insurance would not want to pay for that. I went a couple of times to the Eye place and had them check to see if I could get the laser. The eye doctor was a pioneer here for the laser eye surgery. We do have one of the biggest eye institutes here. That is a surgery that you would have to do a lot of research on to find the best. My daughter that is a dermatologist won't get laser surgery because she says she needs to see well to do those cancer surgeries and things. If they messed up she would not be able to work. She wears glasses.

Diane - Yes- I think they are like body Pump - they are actually marketed to fitness leaders to teach in group classes. They refer to looking at your choreography book sometimes in the workouts. I think they are also like Cathe's High Reps Dvd. One body part per song. Belinda - I like it ok so far - I still have trouble with the streaming cutting out. And I can only stream from my phone - no Roku service that I am aware of.

No workout today - rest day. Big week ahead....

Today was a rest day and I did Coffey Fit Raw foam roller stretch before church. I like that stretch.

Doreen, I hope that you had a good rest day. I would not like having to stream from my phone. I tried screen mirroring with my tablet for Cathe when I first did live, but it would drop out on me and I gave up doing it that way. I like using the Roku.

Good morning,

D21 TB Core is done. Almost done with phase 1.

Diane - yes, I was a little sad to hear my teeth are not tracking right. But do understand she had to make me go back a few trays. It's all good. You don't want to rush the progress or you run the risk of root loss. My bottom tooth got so bad, I couldn't get the floss trough it anymore. My bottom teeth started to get crowded. They are all straight now, no crooked tooth anymore :) You do want to get a good eye doctor that knows what he/she is doing. I am not a surgeon like your DD, but I am in the same situation with my eye site. I only have one good eye, the other is so bad they can't do anything right now. Getting laser is out of the question for me. I do have contacts which I haven't worn yet :) I have to wear glasses too. So cool your daughter your is a dermatologist :)

I need to get to work, I will try to be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Reactions: WD
I originally had a plan for this week, but now I have the Lite Lower Body Stacked workout that I want to do and kind of wanted to do the Raw Fitness test. Otherwise I had planned on doing Raw Pyramid Upper and lower workouts with the Raw metabolic this week. (Not in one day LOL) So, I have to think this all through.

Belinda, nice that your bottom teeth are nice and straight :) Patience is important. You spent enough getting started, you want it to turn out well. Great job getting your workout in this morning.

I did Boot #3 this morning. This is the Bootcamp workouts that Group Rx has on the Fitness on Demand app. Same trainers as the RIP workouts. This one was set up in three blocks. The first block was 12 different exercises for 50 seconds. They called this the preview block. Then they took the first 6 exercises and repeated them 4 times through with 20 seconds work and 10 seconds to transition. Then they took the last 6 exercises and repeated them 4 times through. Then they did a manmaker tabata as a finisher. Each exercise they show at 3 different levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced. The advanced mostly added jumping. I did intermediate or advanced for all the exercises but I didn't do any jumping. Some of the exercises were swings, lunge w/ bi curl, renegade rows, chest press, windmills, etc.

This morning I did Fit Split Low Impact timesaver #1, 27 minutes, 180 calories, heart rate average 124, max 157, 1895 steps, met 8.5. I then did Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower Body, 39 actual minutes (48 me) 1,100 steps, 202 calories, met 6.0, 102 average heart rate max 140, met 6.0. I also did Kelly's Raw 6 & 60 core, 12 minutes, 42 calories, 28 steps, met 5.0 and Raw foam roller stretch, 24 minutes, 46 calories, 124 steps.
Total time was 1 hour 43 minutes, 470 calories, 3,147 steps.
I used slightly heavier weights than Cathe
Stacked Lower Body
barbell squats 30# 32 reps
alternating cross tap lunges 10# dbs 12 reps
barbell plie squats 30# 32 reps
alternating rear lunge with 2/2 deadlift 12# dbs 10 reps
side to side and pivoting squats 15# db 8 reps
repeat sequence same weights used
static lunges 12# dbs 32 reps
wide squat to side lunge 10# dbs 12 reps
wide stance deadlift 35# barbell 10 reps
forward and diagonal lunge combo 10# dbs 24 reps
crossback/side lunge combo 12#db 12 reps
repeat sequence same weights

Doreen, it sounds like you were well worked with that workout. I only remember manmakers from AOS kettlebell workouts and they were tough.

Good morning,

D22 LB is done. Love the lower body workout. It's a tough on. Looks easy, but it's tough :)

Diane - what you think of Stacked LB? Hope you had fun. Great job!

Doreen - sorry about the internet. Why aren't you streaming through your computer? I don't use my phone when streaming. 1. The screen isn't big enough for me to see. 2. I like streaming through my computer. Hope you get if figured out. It's frustrating! I just found I am not the only one when I stream SBF videos, now a lot of people reporting on FB her videos stops in the middle of a workout. I am so tired her workouts stop in the middle of a workout, not once but every there minute :( I was told form her monitor, it's on my end, WTH? When people are saying something they don't even replay anymore :( So sad! It's funny I can stream hours on YT, no problem. Maybe it's not your phone, maybe it is the website? Just a thought! I can't wait until my subscription runs out in a few month.

Gotta run. BBL!

Belinda - The app platform is only available on the IOS and android apps that I can tell. Otherwise its designed to have a stand-alone system to put into gyms or apartments so members can go into a studio and play a class on-demand. So there isn't a way to stream from computer that I've found. I think it is the streaming platform they use - its not a google app but something different. I should see if my tablet streams more stable. My phone is so old - I think the software just starts failing to catch up.

This morning I did Revolution 18 express (cycling - hill intervals) and then did a couple tracks of Transform which is their yoga/cardio fusion style program.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Drills wearing 1.5 # gloves. This is one of my favorites. This was 29 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 151, met 7.2, 191 calories, 2,732 steps. I then did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble, 42 minutes, 283 calories, heart rate average 133, max 158, met 8.0, 3,629 . I finished off with Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 34 calories, 11 steps. Total time was 72 minutes, calories 508, 84 minutes. My calories were lower on these workouts today than they usually are. Oh, well! I wore weighted gloves for both.
I am picking up grandchildren today and hoping to get Gertie a bath and the bath cleaned before I go out.

Belinda, nice work today. I am not sure, I think I like Lower Body Stacked sets. There is not much rest and a lot of reps on the barbell work which is not something I care for. I will see better after I do it a few times. At least she moves to some dumbbell sets with less reps. Not something one could go really heavy with imo.

Doreen, I think you are getting a lot of variety with those workouts. Maybe the tablet would be better.

Good morning,

D23 cardio is done. Need to get a stretch in later.

Diane - that's how I felt with Stacked LB. Maybe the workout will crow on you :) I am glad I tried them, before spending and adding more dvd's to my already existing, huge collection :) I probably will borrow them from my friend in a few month or so? My friend always borrows my dvd's:p

Doreen - I hope you can figure it out soon. I know how frustrating it is. You would think they make it easy for customers to use?? I am sure, if you have problems others do too.

I will try to check in later. Have lots to do.

Only had time for a quick workout this morning so I did Boot #7. But this one I didn't really like. It was all bodyweight but 3 rounds of 3 exercises first round for 50 seconds, second round 45 sections, third round 30 seconds before moving on to 3 new exercises. It just didn't feel all that hard and the hardest level option was just adding jumping which I didn't want to do. Toby Massenberg appears in this one as the level 1 exerciser.

Check in and then I will come back later. I need to take our tax stuff to our CPA. I wish he was closer.
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Fitness Test for the 3rd time. I raised the weight by 2.5 lbs this time so instead of 15's I used 17.5 # Bowflex weights. This was 34 minutes, heart rate average 112, max 149, 1,101 steps, 216 steps met 6.5.
When I finished I did Body Max #2 doing the step combos and stretch which was 33 minutes, heart rate average 145, max 178, met 7.0, 232 calories, 2,497 steps.
Total time was 67 minutes, calories burned 448, steps 3,598 steps.
I increased reps on a lot of the raw test so have improved and using heavier weights
These moves are each done for 30 seconds in 4 rounds no rests till after each round
Bench press 35,34,37,37 reps 17.5# dbs
push ups (varied as some which are less reps were done on hands and some were varied hands and knees) 30,26,31,21
squat 21,23,29,22 17.5# dbs
prisoner squats 36,34,33,36
shoulder press 27,24,16,22 17.5# dbs (alternating and I forgot on the third round at first doing both at one time)
pike push up 16,26,13,15
biceps curls 16,15,14,15 17.5# dbs
pulse curls 1 db 17.5# 20,33,37,36
sit ups 15,13,15,15
scissors with hands under hips head elevated 63,57,58,60
rest and repeat for 4 rounds total

Belinda, nice work today. It is nice that you can try the workouts first. I only have t we o of the Lite workouts left that I have not purchased yet. Since I have been having the low back an hip issues off and on, I was a bit worried about all of the reps and no rest. I was okay though. I would not push to go too heavy on that one though. It is not too long anyway.

Doreen, if I do body weight workouts, I like it to feel like I am working. I guess that is why I tend to want to add ankle weights or weighted vest or something. I suppose the jumping was to make it feel like you are working.

Good morning,

I am up early, trying to get my workout in before I head to DC. I probably will stay the night.

Diane - nice workout yesterday. I agree, no reason to go heavier on the exercise. Glad you are not having problems. In the future, I would stream/borrow before I buy. I am glad I didn't buy. I thought I needed them/wanted them. I already have more than enough workouts. I prefer her older workouts over the newer once. I also miss the old crew, especially Cedie. Not a fan of the music.. I visit my friend yesterday, she signed up for a dance steaming site, they played real cover music.This is one reason, I haven't signed up on CL yet. I know a lot of people like CL, maybe once I do it I like it? Who knows! There are other streaming sites, I want to try out once I am done with my subscriptions. I am trying to get rid of workouts, not add more, lol. There are other workouts I want to do next. YT has a ton of amazing workouts with lots of variety. It's free!! I really want to work my way through them one day.

I will be back later tonight, need to get my workout in. See you later.

Last edited:
Belinda - have fun in DC - you were up really early!!

I did RIP 18 express this morning. Really good work. Express is just the track for Legs, Chest, Back and Core. (And its good music!) Then I did a Kettlebell Pyramid workout from Sh1ft that ended up being really good as a finisher! It was only 8 minutes long but perfect to fit my time this morning. I may need to try more from the Sh1ft series on the app!

Diane Sue - I thought of it later that I should have put my weighted vest on. Why does it not occur to me in real time I have no idea.

This morning I started with Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Sculpting Overload vs2, 33 minutes, 2,918 steps, heart rate average 137, max 161, 218 calories, met 7.0. I used my 12# vest for this. Then when I went back to do another workout VHX streaming would not let me get anything. I unplugged the Roku and spent too much time messing with it. So, I did Strong and Sweaty Boot camp no upper time saver which has some upper in the compound moves, 37 minutes, 259 calories, met 8.0, heart rate average 129, max 168, 1,979 steps. I finished with Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes, heart rate 109 average, 132 max, met 5.0, 60 calories, 242 steps and Lite extended stretch #2, 11 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 94 minutes, 568 calories, 5,139 steps. I chose to limit upper body as I still want to do an upper body workout this week since I did Lite stacked legs on Monday. Maybe I will do Ramped Up Upper or one of Kelly's. I will see as tomorrow my husband is off and I am not sure if I will have as much time since we have things to do.

Doreen, I forget my weighted vest as an option too. Kelly's Raw has helped me remember it more. She even mentions on some of her raw workouts that you can add one. I wish I had a lighter one. My Cathe one is 12# without the weight packets. It tends to slide when I am hopping around. Today it worked better because I looped a belt through it and I put on an old really tight UA compression shirt that held it in place. I looked silly, but it worked :)

This morning I did Power Step 5. I made it 40 minutes before the video cut out. The video was way ahead of the words and music and then cut out completely. So frustrating because it was such a fun class and music. I should try it again not streaming to see if the problem is with the video or with the streaming. I already cancelled my subscription which is disappointing because I'm loving these workouts but I just can't deal with the video problems.

I saw previews for Shaun T's new series on FB last night. Looks like Insanity with a step! They are charging an arm and a leg for the program though!! Doesn't seem worth it. Belinda - will you get a access to it on Demand with 80DO?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.